Attendance for Duke? | Syracusefan.com

Attendance for Duke?

Off the top of my head, I don't believe 30k on a weeknight has happened since the DC era.

Correct. I'm not sure 28,000 has been, either. Highest in at least 20 years was Georgetown in 2012. That's 27,820.

I have had my 2 tickets available still on the SU tickets sales site, and they are good seats. Still available. Even tried to give them away to 2 clients. It does seem to have sold well though.

They'll be hard pressed to surpass 30k

Tickets still available all over the building, mainly in 318/319.

I'd say it's going to come close or go slightly over.

Here is 318 & 319...

upload_2017-2-21_12-22-2.png

Going to need a FULL showing from the students because if you guys don't know when they say 'x number has been sold' that includes every student season ticket holder. Not a guarantee they all show

Also keep in mind the brokers who buy seats strictly to resell - if they don't get rid of all their inventory those seats go unused (but counted in the final tally)

Will be a great crowd but i am sure a big % dukies. I know a few seasons tix holders with nice seats that sold their tix for a good buck. Plenty of duke lovers in ny.

Will be a great crowd but i am sure a big % dukies. I know a few seasons tix holders with nice seats that sold their tix for a good buck. Plenty of duke lovers in ny.

Less than 5%. We got 25k for Louisville.

Less than 5%. We got 25k for Louisville.

Um, yes, but there aren't ville fans walking around ny. Duke hoops is the nd of college hoops . 20% dukies at the least.

Um, yes, but there aren't ville fans walking around ny. Duke hoops is the nd of college hoops . 20% dukies at the least.
less than 15% this is syracuse

Is it really $50 damn dollars for me to sit up top right now?

Is it really $50 damn dollars for me to sit up top right now?

Be happy this wasn't last time Dook was here and it was $75 through the university

Be happy this wasn't last time Dook was here and it was $75 through the university

I suppose so, but I just can't afford it, and $25 for parking. ESPN it is. I have a damm loud yell, and clap too. Just not doing great at the moment. Oh well. I hope the crowd hits 30K. Me missing out isn't gonna change it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom