Attendance for Duke? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance for Duke?

giphy.gif

I have had my 2 tickets available still on the SU tickets sales site, and they are good seats. Still available. Even tried to give them away to 2 clients. It does seem to have sold well though.

Scalper. ;) Dont worry, from reading this board, youre far from alone. I'm ok with capitalism, so as long as you speak well of it other than just in these situations, it's A OK.

there might of been a few hundred duke "fans" scattered about. and tatum's mom I think.

Also keep in mind the brokers who buy seats strictly to resell - if they don't get rid of all their inventory those seats go unused (but counted in the final tally)

Again, sad that they count them in the tally, but technically I guess the tickets were purchased. Would be nice if in this era, someone could invent technology to count with turnstyles.

Again, sad that they count them in the tally, but technically I guess the tickets were purchased. Would be nice if in this era, someone could invent technology to count with turnstyles.

Less than 500 duke fans. So that's about 1.5%.

Incredible that even in a down year, by our fanbase's standards, we can expect to draw 30,000 or more on a Wednesday night in February.

Honestly, I disagree. If people cant be a little tired for work or school to see Duke, there is something terribly wrong with them. I mean if it was 20,000...would they all have nothing to do Thursday? Hmmm? Do people remember what the word "fan" is short for? Bleep that noise about a weeknight. So what? Especially for the lame students. I once drank every night of the school week frosh year, well at least 4 nights in a row for sure, and still managed a 3.3 first semester. As John Stossel or whomever used to say, gimme a break.

Or as Doyle tells the homosexual Vaughn in Slingblade, after he tries to get out of going to the county line for liquor due to work the next day, "We all gotta work tomorrow, Vaughn". What the bleep, people? This is Duke.

Honestly, I disagree. If people cant be a little tired for work or school to see Duke, there is something terribly wrong with them. I mean if it was 20,000...would they all have nothing to do Thursday? Hmmm? Do people remember what the word "fan" is short for? Bleep that noise about a weeknight. So what? Especially for the lame students. I once drank every night of the school week frosh year, well at least 4 nights in a row for sure, and still managed a 3.3 first semester. As John Stossel or whomever used to say, gimme a break.

Or as Doyle tells the homos e xual Vaughn in Slingblade, after he tries to get out of going to the county line for liquor due to work the next day, "We all gotta work tomorrow, Vaughn". What the bleep, people? This is Duke.

I had nearly the entire bleacher (SU fans, 6 to 7) to my right leave with 2 minutes left to beat the parking.

I hope they're sitting in their recliners right now wondering what it must've felt like.

Wow, how did they change that from the recent past where so many Cuse fans scalped their tickets? ;) I mean i think we had a thread dedicated to that BS on here.

Or is this pure conjecture, which wouldnt shock me.

I'm sure it being a weeknight instead of a weekend helped. And the novelty of these never left the northeast wannabe "Duke fans" getting to watch their team in person has probably worn off a bit.

There were never that many in the Dome in any of the games in the first place either.

I had nearly the entire bleacher (SU fans, 6 to 7) to my right leave with 2 minutes left to beat the parking.

I hope they're sitting in their recliners right now wondering what it must've felt like.

Some people are just so weird. Not the kind of people I could watch a game and have a beer with, that's for sure.

I'm sure it being a weeknight instead of a weekend helped. And the novelty of these never left the northeast wannabe "Duke fans" getting to watch their team in person has probably worn off a bit.

There were never that many in the Dome in any of the games in the first place either.

Aside from a few of the college-aged Duke fans, everyone I saw in Duke gear was the towniest townie who ever townied.

Tech game's huge. Huge. Huge.

YUUUUUUUUUUUGE

Man, spending my last dollar for that would have totally been worth it. I picked Louisville, and they couldn't hit the winner in regulation. Probably better that I don't go then.

:bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom