Attendance for Duke? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance for Duke?

Again, sad that they count them in the tally, but technically I guess the tickets were purchased. Would be nice if in this era, someone could invent technology to count with turnstyles.

They've had the technology for years lol. There's always a 'tix sold' and a 'people in building' number. You only ever hear the first

They've had the technology for years lol. There's always a 'tix sold' and a 'people in building' number. You only ever hear the first
There's a story in a book that came out 10 years ago about the ABA (I forget the title). The team hooked up the attendance to the turnstiles. Of course attendance tanked, but this being the ABA, staff from the team went up and spun the turnstiles around to boost the attendance count.

Man, spending my last dollar for that would have totally been worth it. I picked Louisville, and they couldn't hit the winner in regulation. Probably better that I don't go then.

:bat:
I was at St. John's, don't think I'm allowed back in the Dome this year :rolleyes:

I had nearly the entire bleacher (SU fans, 6 to 7) to my right leave with 2 minutes left to beat the parking.

I hope they're sitting in their recliners right now wondering what it must've felt like.

Those are the worst kind of fan. I was on my couch wishing I could have been in the Dome for this game and the shot. Sucks that it was a Wednesday night game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom