Attendance For Purdue | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance For Purdue

I’d counter that. Crowd did a great job being loud on third downs. They just keep converting for the most part.
yea in the first half it seemed every 3rd down they would get just enough for the first

gong in was really busy but it was a very late arriving crowd.. probably 25% of my area showed up after 12:30..

Need to do whatever they can to get 49K in there. Pull out all the stops.

Packed house for a night game at the Dome is a huge advantage, and with Wagner the following week, we’re playing for 5-0 on Friday. Have we been 5-0 since 1987?
I’m coming back to NY for my daughter’s parent’s weekend at her college. Bringing my three kids to the Virginia game. Is there going to be a tailgate?

I forget what was the announced crowd for Louisville? I thought today was a little smaller and not quite as loud. But not a huge difference.
37 ish

gong in was really busy but it was a very late arriving crowd.. probably 25% of my area showed up after 12:30..
And that's so annoying. Game starts at noon. Your not fighting 100k to find parking and get to the Dome.

Game starts at noon, start heading up the hill at 1110

I’m coming back to NY for my daughter’s parent’s weekend at her college. Bringing my three kids to the Virginia game. Is there going to be a tailgate?

orangefog you guys are welcomed to come by the SyraCruz (Fine Mess) tailgate. However, you will need to RSVP here by Tuesday or Wednesday. I expect we'll limit it to 150 or so.

Cost is $20 per adult
Kids are $10 IIRC

Tons of food and drink.

We are across the street in the Henry Lot from the Starbucks

Henry and E. Raynor intersection about 3 blocks west of the Dome.

orangefog you guys are welcomed to come by the SyraCruz (Fine Mess) tailgate. However, you will need to RSVP here by Tuesday or Wednesday. I expect we'll limit it to 150 or so.

Cost is $20 per adult
Kids are $10 IIRC

Tons of food and drink.

We are across the street in the Henry Lot from the Starbucks

Henry and E. Raynor intersection about 3 blocks west of the Dome.
Awesome, I will talk to my kids. They are 20,18 &16. So, not really kids. We wouldn't be eating or drinking, I just wanted to put a few faces to the names here after over 20 years. I'm not sure my kids would allow me that, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom