Attendance For Purdue | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Attendance For Purdue

Update...heard they expect an announced crowd of 40K

Should be better than
Sweet, as I said the # of seats opened up high was a hint .

past history has shown the team the last few years has not been all that exciting to make the crowd get going.. Much like Rutgers/Wake last year had a chance to put the game away early, screwed around and didnt score or got Fgs and found a way to lose both games.

Lets see if the team comes out the first 2-3-4 drives this game awake.

5-5 the last 10 noonish home games

Last year vs Rutgers we had the ball on their 5 on the 2nd or 3rd drive when the ref screwed us and took the ball from us.

Last year vs Rutgers we had the ball on their 5 on the 2nd or 3rd drive when the ref screwed us and took the ball from us.
Don't put the ball on the carpet, no matter what. Get tackled, get up, hand the ball to the ref. Turnovers are easier to avoid the screw job than discretionary penalties.

we just played like garbage that whole game offensively, the refs were crap, but we played like crap too
And reinforced that as a coach if you’re going to say something to the refs, you be a complete a**hole all game so they expect it. Don’t be a level headed coach until a bad call and say one thing to the ref, you’ll get flagged.

Rutgers also narrowly beat BC on the road. Does anyone have the recent ACC vs B10 W-L record?

I flew that route many times when I lived in Tokyo. I don't envy you the flight.
This is my fourth round trip there. The first trip was in coach. Never again. That trip was the closest to hell I hope I ever see.

Rutgers also narrowly beat BC on the road. Does anyone have the recent ACC vs B10 W-L record?
Ask and ye shall receive

Screenshot_20220916-151703.png

we just played like garbage that whole game offensively, the refs were crap, but we played like crap too
And if I correctly recall, memory isn't as good as it used to be, the referees were also from the B1G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom