Attitude on Campus | Syracusefan.com

Attitude on Campus

TrickySU

Walk On
This is the first time in awhile that I feel like a Syracuse football game is an event. Something people have been looking forward to all week. On campus, many of the students have been talking about this game the whole week. As a lifelong Syracuse fan, I absolutely love it. I can't wait for this crowd to be like the old ones where we can once again call the Carrier Dome "The Loud House." I still remember the 2002 Virginia Tech game. They were ranked 7th in the country and we won in triple overtime. I was seven at the time, but I still remember how electric the atmosphere was. All these Clemson fans talking about how we play in a high school stadium and the noise won't effect their team makes me sick to my stomach. First off, playing on the road always puts you at a disadvantage no matter who you are. Second, if there's one thing I know about Syracuse football, it's that the players feed off the crowd. If you want to say the noise won't affect Clemson, you can believe what you want, but that crowd will energize the Syracuse players. I'm fired up, and I know the rest of the students and the rest of the fans are too. Let's Go Orange!

The best thing the fans can do is be very loud and proud. It's great to see some excitement again. We have a very legitimate shot at winning this game.

This is the first time in awhile that I feel like a Syracuse football game is an event. Something people have been looking forward to all week. On campus, many of the students have been talking about this game the whole week. As a lifelong Syracuse fan, I absolutely love it. I can't wait for this crowd to be like the old ones where we can once again call the Carrier Dome "The Loud House." I still remember the 2002 Virginia Tech game. They were ranked 7th in the country and we won in triple overtime. I was seven at the time, but I still remember how electric the atmosphere was. All these Clemson fans talking about how we play in a high school stadium and the noise won't effect their team makes me sick to my stomach. First off, playing on the road always puts you at a disadvantage no matter who you are. Second, if there's one thing I know about Syracuse football, it's that the players feed off the crowd. If you want to say the noise won't affect Clemson, you can believe what you want, but that crowd will energize the Syracuse players. I'm fired up, and I know the rest of the students and the rest of the fans are too. Let's Go Orange!

you were born in 1995

The lot we are tailgating in is like it was 10 years ago. Go orange.

you were born in 1995
And an expert on tailgating and a game day experience by 02.

Maybe he's getting the game confused with Santa's arrival in a month from that game. :noidea:

Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom