Babers Awaiting COVID19 Test Results (Results Negative) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Babers Awaiting COVID19 Test Results (Results Negative)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is vaccinated, per the CDC he does not need to isolate. If he isn't vaccinated and we learn he is quarantining, this turns in to a big issue.

All Syracuse staff and students are required to be vaccinated besides very limited medical/religious exemptions. Would hope Syracuse didn't bend the rules for their highly paid football coach. PR nightmare in the making if it comes out he isn't vaccinated

if he is positive he’ll have to isolate, vaccine or not. 10 days from start of symptoms or if asymptomatic, 10 days from specimen collection.

What is the covid cancellation policy? (Driving up)

If he tests positive do we cancel?
and forfeit i doubt it since there is no making up games if not able to be played

Just so everyone is aware, this will NOT turn into a referendum on whether or not Covid is a hoax, masks do/don't work/ivermectin is quackery/a cure-all/the vaccine does/does not work/ etc.

Fair warning.
2b04955ee911052d6f89130b9940b3ee_w200.gif

No, game would go on. Lane Kiffin was out week 1 for Ole Miss against Ville. Tony White or Sterlin Gilbert would be HC for the game.
Nice. And if it was a couple players that he was in contact with? Same deal if everyone else is negative?

Nice. And if it was a couple players that he was in contact with? Same deal if everyone else is negative?
there is no postponing of games, its play as schedule or forfeit

Quite frankly anyone on this board should be able to.coach this team to a win vs Albany.
Well duh. We are all highly successful armchair quarterbacks

I’m pretty sure in a fall camp interview Dino said the team was 100% vaccinated. I would assume this includes him as well.

Just so everyone is aware, this will NOT turn into a referendum on whether or not Covid is a hoax, masks do/don't work/ivermectin is quackery/a cure-all/the vaccine does/does not work/ etc.

Fair warning.
I think you meant to say you will lock the thread when it does

only if he tests negative does he not need to isolate.

Saratoga County has an interesting dashboard. Of the 299 active cases, 113 are vaccinated.
You have to figure that a majority of the population is vaccinated hence 1/3 were vaccinated but that # is misleading since close to 80% of adults are vaccinated .

I would revert to the old pickup game play calling, drawing up plays on my shirt, and then on 3rd and long, "everybody just go out."
You go to the pine tree and stop, I’ll pump fake to you and Big Al you take 4 steps toward the clothes line and I’ll hit you and then you flip it back to me and I should take it to the house.

You have to figure that a majority of the population is vaccinated hence 1/3 were vaccinated but that # is misleading since close to 80% of adults are vaccinated .

Not misleading at all. What it means is that of the 299 active covid positive cases in Saratoga County, 113 of those 299 had been vaccinated. That’s 113 active break through cases. Onondaga county is seeing similar numbers. It’s worth mentioning because Babers was exposed enough to be tested.

the real issue is break thru to break thru.. with so many people who have been vaxed not really having bad cases why are so many vaxed even getting tested?

Not misleading at all. What it means is that of the 299 active covid positive cases in Saratoga County, 113 of those 299 had been vaccinated. That’s 113 active break through cases. Onondaga county is seeing similar numbers. If Babers was exposed enough to pick up the bug he has about a 60/40 chance of being negative.
You totally missed what I was saying. I’m not talking as it applies to just one person I’m saying as a t applies to the population as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom