Babers fired according to Thamel | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Babers fired according to Thamel

You have to wonder if ADJW has his replacement lined up and wanted to act before the coaching carousel ramped up.
I’m sure he does. Don’t pull the trigger unless you have an answer

Whoever joked to make it Villari gets the closest to the tail in the pin the tail on the donkey award. About to hit the road back to AZ and am sure this should reach at least 60 pages in the next 4 hours. Afternoon reading when I get back.

The Nunzio decision is a smart move. This is the kind of decision making I was hoping to see.

I didn’t even think of it and it makes a ton of sense.
Yes and I wonder if Rocky, who only came here because of how close he is to Dino, wouldn’t want to anyway. Wonder how the kids respond next weekend against a bad/nothing to play for team?

Other than the 10 win season, wouldn't it be hard to do worse? The weekly penalties. The weekly game management decisions?

Pretty much. He has 6 out of 8 seasons at 2 ACC Ws or less. That is hard to do.

The loss yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back and the "fans" of this program got a head for their pike. Reality is about to punch you all in the chest, because this is a place you cannot win at.
you-dont-say-frowning.gif

It must be nice to be on a higher plane of enlightenment than the rest of us "fans" (not sure why you felt the need to add the quotes).
We will see. I don't share your view that no one can win here, but maybe I'm too dense.

Yes and I wonder if Rocky, who only came here because of how close he is to Dino, wouldn’t want to anyway. Wonder how the kids respond next weekend against a bad/nothing to play for team?
It would be cool if they step up and win it for themselves so they can go bowling. But the team is in such triage mode that it will be tough to win irrespective of who is HC.

HCDB is a good man, but not the coach we need for Cuse Football moving forward!
IMG_0113.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom