Babers on ESPN Car Wash Tuesday 7/26/16 | Syracusefan.com

Babers on ESPN Car Wash Tuesday 7/26/16

Dabo brought his son with him yesterday. This is Babers daughter who graduated with degrees in History and electronic media production Graduate. And wants to be a Video Editor.

That must be ESPNs jet as Fedora and Clawson flew together and Doeren and Cutcliffe yesterday.

Last edited:
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Dino Babers starts his media rounds at the ESPN car wash with @MikeAndMike at 8:45 a.m. I'll be watching on ESPN2 and tweeting quotes/notes.

Dino Babers is on now with @MikeAndMike. Wearing an orange Syracuse polo.

And it sounds like Syracuse brought Dinosaur BBQ with it to Bristol. Not a bad way to butter some media folks up.

Dino Babers asked about coaching at a basketball school. "I absolutely love it." Praises Boeheim and Hillsman.

Dino Babers on coaching reinstated WR Josh Gordon: "Josh Gordon is a fabulous person." Said he's the most talented WR he's coached.

Dino Babers said reinstated WR Josh Gordon has babysitted his daughtesr. Said JG has "one problem." Hopes he makes most of "2nd chance."

Dino Babers departs calling @MikeAndMike his idols. Watches them every morning.

It is summer vacation and it is on the radio.
I know, but the kids i have dealt with, they watch sportscenter and thats about it other than live games on espn.

most have summer jobs, or are sleeping at 9am. the only time mine ever listens to mike and mike is when he is in a car, never on tv at home.

I haven't listened to any of these before but is that what they're always like? Is everyone pushed in and pushed out like that? It seemed like a pointless interview. He didn't even get to say one thing about the football team. But it makes sense they would spend a whole lot of time on Josh Gordon for a Syracuse interview...

I know, but the kids i have dealt with, they watch sportscenter and thats about it other than live games on espn.

most have summer jobs, or are sleeping at 9am. the only time mine ever listens to mike and mike is when he is in a car, never on tv at home.

most kids i know dont even know what/who mike and mike is. these shows are for old people.

most kids i know dont even know what/who mike and mike is. these shows are for old people.

Well the ones who play fb down here in the south are up and at practice long before 9.

Man, not much SU talk, but honestly, what good about SU football is their to talk about? Yeah they could have done the standard new coach taking over program coach speak, but why bother.

I like Dino Babers, i hate to be that guy (Chris Rock) but he speaks so well. Its a quiet, strong confidence. And not in the lock the gate type of way. Its subtle. I expect great things from this man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom