Backyard Brawl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Backyard Brawl

Lee Kpogba siting. They said he knew he was going to be a leader of that team when he first showed up. Then Pitt ran right by him for a long run that set up a score. I remember it was going to be Mikel Jones and Lee Kpogba. ('Koba') Would he be starting here?

Nice to see Kpogba get some mentions in this game. To hear him being mentioned as the alpha of their defense makes me wish he was still at SU. Maybe the defense only has room for one alpha, and I’m good with who we have as the leader of our defense. Would have been neat to see them playing together this year though.

Lee Kpogba siting. They said he knew he was going to be a leader of that team when he first showed up. Then Pitt ran right by him for a long run that set up a score. I remember it was going to be Mikel Jones and Lee Kpogba. ('Koba') Would he be starting here?
Well this is what I get for trying to watch 3-4 games at a time. I only caught the announcers reference to Kpogba, so I took it at face value. I’m glad for who we have at LB.

Boy I cannot stand Narduzzi. I would love to see wvu kill them. Except these receivers can’t catch a cold. Daniels dropping dimes and they are butter fingers
Narduzzi what a tool bag

man i hope our 2025 tennessee match up is this competitive lol

After at least two WVU sacks, the sacker got up and drew his index finger across his throat. I thought that was an automatic flag. Not sure why the refs aren't seeing/calling that.

After at least two WVU sacks, the sacker got up and drew his index finger across his throat. I thought that was an automatic flag. Not sure why the refs aren't seeing/calling that.
Another ACC team that is a disappointment. The ACC still only has one team that steps up on the national stage.

Pitt has some players but they don’t look great tonight

#9 for Pitts D is so annoying. In the ball carriers ear after every play, even if they just got a first down.

What a bit of luck for Pitt. Lots of time left for WVU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom