Bagley should get a "T" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bagley should get a "T"

Find me a Brower or Harried on the bench to take minutes from O'Shea.
I am not talking about this year.

Nobody can blame the short rotation this year. We all get it.

I am talking recently.
Syracuse should have 8-9 players capable most years.

There is a reason our teams traditionally are better in November and December it’s because JB has his rotation ready and the players play.
It is good but it can wear kids down in February.

My point has absolutely nothing to do with this year.

I am not talking about this year.

Nobody can blame the short rotation this year. We all get it.

I am talking recently.
Syracuse should have 8-9 players capable most years.

There is a reason our teams traditionally are better in November and December it’s because JB has his rotation ready and the players play.
It is good but it can wear kids down in February.

My point has absolutely nothing to do with this year.

I can’t remember the last time we had somebody that I thought was good on the bench that I thought should play more. Maybe MCW in 2012? But we were also loaded with good and more experienced guards and went deep that year.

*I thought BJ Johnson would be good as an upperclassman. He was on the Demetris Nichols path.

I think it’s a “we haven’t done a good job recruiting deep enough teams while on probation”(which basically would require no recruiting misses, getting lucky with health, and getting lucky with your good players staying) issue more than it is a “Boeheim doesn’t play his bench” issue.

So, we should give more minutes to players who aren't as good as our starters, who in turn aren't as good as the players they are playing against.
Absolutely, just like fill out your scholarship total with 3 star players just to have a full roster incase u lose 3 kid by midseason. Then those DII players get to play against one-n-dones in the ACC to give your good players rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom