Barton interested in Cuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Barton interested in Cuse

It was fun watching them be creative.
Absolutely. What a dance he did tonight. Trying to gather some "ammo" for one of the off topic music threads, I have theis dancehall reggae "oldies" disk that puts some sort of a charge in him.

Sort of like borrowing from these guys' school of "dancing".
I love this kid, he's a funnier, handsome version of me.
Only my wife and I have to hold in some laughter as they get embarrassed when they're on. Me? Just the opposite!
I thrive on embarrassing myself.
boratgroupdance5is.gif

I think my parents still have it somewhere... thing weighs a metric ton.
I think just about everyone have a floor model and kept it when it broke only to put another tv on top of it or to put trophies on it. Those were the days. That picture was actually at BJ's mother house in NJ. We had one in Philly.

I think just about everyone have a floor model and kept it when it broke only to put another tv on top of it or to put trophies on it. Those were the days. That picture was actually at BJ's mother house in NJ. We had one in Philly.
my brother had it in his room until he left for college... i was jealous. all i had was an 11 inch POS that got 3,5,9.

My brother, quite the skills when it comes to building things (but the same can be said for his ability to break things) made a great fish tank out of a very ancient tube tv. Like watching goldfish on tv!

Seriously, came out sweet.

my brother had it in his room until he left for college... i was jealous. all i had was an 11 inch POS that got 3,5,9.
My brother, quite the skills when it comes to building things (but the same can be said for his ability to break things) made a great fish tank out of a very ancient tube tv. Like watching goldfish on tv!

You guys remember the power pad for NES? A floor model TV was a must with that A) to cheat badly and B) to avoid a TV falling off the shelf onto the 10 year olds playing it.

You guys remember the power pad for NES? A floor model TV was a must with that A) to cheat badly and B) to avoid a TV falling off the shelf onto the 10 year olds playing it.
good point... i remember kneeling on the floor to use my hands to cheat in that game.

kinda creepy you have this picture, right?

I mean I guess if copying it from the last page of this thread where his dad just posted it is creepy vs quoting him and the picture not showing up is creepy then sure :noidea:

I mean I guess if copying it from the last page of this thread where his dad just posted it is creepy vs quoting him and the picture not showing up is creepy then sure :noidea:
No, you took this with a polaroid.

good point... i remember kneeling on the floor to use my hands to cheat in that game.

Yeah that and the long jump and triple jump where you'd lift yourself up on the TV just long enough to record a 46 foot jump before you fouled the landing.

Just don't post polaroids of it online or some asshat will accuse you of being creepy.
you can see the look of horror in his eyes. he had no idea who this weirdo with the 1986 polaroid camera was. It was imperial orange... i know it, you know it.

you can see the look of horror in his eyes. he had no idea who this weirdo with the 1986 polaroid camera was. It was imperial orange... i know it, you know it.

Alright man I've thread hijacked enough to day. I'm going to trash Georgetown then I'm leaving before I get a board timeout.

Although, I am going down memory lane. This is one thing that you guys should know and will a kick out of. BJ's first team name was the "Orangemen" in 2003. Great year, huh?
bj\'s first team.jpg

Likewise looking forward to it.

I have to say that I hadn't seen much of your son then saw one of his videos that someone (Francis I think) posted. While you can't always glean much from those things my jaw dropped at his athleticism and his versatility. Love lefties. I'm gonna be a HUGE fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom