Battle out vs Pitt | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Battle out vs Pitt

I wouldn't play him at all tonight. If this was a "must win" game then my opinion might change. According to 99% of the supposedly "knowledgeable" people, we are in the dance. Furthermore, I would even sit him tomorrow if an improvement is not shown.

You gather from my last sentence above that I think we still have this game. Time to have some others step up and prove their worth. Our defense should still be good as I've noticed Buddy has improved on that end of the court the last few weeks. Can't say too much about Carey's defense since he has not played much. Now, obviously, our offense will need to get better performances from Oshae and Elijah.

We got this one guys. GO ORANGE

giphy.gif

The mods to the board if we lose the game :rolleyes:

Chukwu-Oshae-Marek-Elijah-Frank or Chuwku-Oshae-Elijah-Buddy-Frank?

We'll probably see both.
I love the first one I’ve been asking for Eli at the two

He did for 2 months...really got him “ready” for that Duke game in Cameron.
are you seriously trying to debate me that Jalen Carey was given time to prepare for a moment like this? Really?

Just make free throws their prison ball game plan just got multiplied they will be mugging us non stop.

Nice spot for Buddy he must have the green light tonight and can cameo for a larger role next year with a good game.

Eli and OB will get hacked every time they touch the ball they gotta be ready for that and concert from the line.

are you seriously trying to debate me that Jalen Carey was given time to prepare for a moment like this? Really?

Jalen Carey played a lot for 2 months. He was averaging about 20 mpg. He was a starter at one point when Howard was out. He wasn’t “given” time anymore after that, because his play didn’t warrant it.

Are you seriously arguing we should’ve kept playing him a lot just in case someone got hurt? You seriously think our season would be in a better place? Really?

Just make free throws their prison ball game plan just got multiplied they will be mugging us non stop.

Nice spot for Buddy he must have the green light tonight and can cameo for a larger role next year with a good game.

Eli and OB will get hacked every time they touch the ball they gotta be ready for that and concert from the line.
Buddy always has the green light to shoot; that's his primary role on this team.

Hughes has been MIA lately, expect a big game from him. Remember this time of year is all about getting hot.

Hope Jalen gets to play through mistakes and doesn't try to be a hero. Tough spot for a guy who's been an afterthought

Setting up for another Roberson situation where JB can gleefully rip a player that he had no choice to play

Fans are fans - they cant see the forest through the trees - they see Hughes having a huge game because he hasn't played well in a long time - I mean, that makes a lot of sense, right? our offense is anemic right now - take away Battle and we have nothing

You almost come off kinda gleeful when things look bad. You do actually like Cuse right?

You almost come off kinda gleeful when things look bad. You do actually like Cuse right?

Guy definitely comes off as a troll. He made a similar post in another thread.

Just showed Tyus on ESPN. Was limping a bit walking but was laughing with a few people and seemed to be in a good mood

I need to know why Tyus went back into the clemson game?! Wow, seems so odd to me. Hindsight I guess? But not really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom