Battle out vs Pitt | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Battle out vs Pitt

I hate to see our best player out but the last game against Pitt Battle shot 2-13. 0-3 from 3. But he did have 5 assists and only 1 TO. We have to win this game with tight defense and hope PItt players are tired.

I wonder what impact Battle's absence has on the betting line.
It’s not his productivity that will be missed, it’s the defensive attention he draws. This could be really ugly tonight.

other than not being able to bring the ball up against pressure, he is great
Honestly i missed that part when that happened. The last time I really saw him play was the uconn, Oregon games and he's a freshman, some people should lay off a tad n cut him a lil slack. Besides I really don't feel like there's too much of a drop off between him and Frank if they were givin same mins. I bet u can tell how disgusted I am with FH at this point.

But the defense was still keying on Battle. Now, with no battle, they can key on Hughes
If he plays like he did vs Clemson, joke is on them!!!

Would you rather hold him out and have him at 90% for the NCAAs?

Or would you rather play him and only have him at 70% for the NCAAs?

Because let’s be honest here, this this point of the season, even if you hold him out, there will be some residual. No one is 100% at this time of year.

battleshippiece-2-1024x685.jpg

jalen carey emerges as tourney MVP and declares for the draft ![/QUOTE
battleshippiece-2-1024x685.jpg

jalen carey emerges as tourney MVP and declares for the draft !
Battle...ship. Great post!!!!

I bet he plays. Jimmy is just messing with Capel. No way he misses his last conference tourney especially. He has too much heart.

The DEFENSE must be tough.
Unfortunately, Pitt has already seen it twice.
Stop the guard penetration and make them shoot jump shots. Not sure if Buddy has the foot speed to do that. I can't remember the first 2 Pitt games and whether or not they stationed someone at the foul line on offense.

It’s not his productivity that will be missed, it’s the defensive attention he draws. This could be really ugly tonight.
Very true! It's gonna show what the rest of the players are made of or lack there of.

Good question. The game was out of reach at that point. He did come out when the benches were emptied for the walk-ons, but he was out there for awhile.
Very silly. I missed last few minutes so missed all of that including fall

He has to start if you plan to play him. Once he warms up, if he sits down he will tighten up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom