Battle out vs Pitt | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Battle out vs Pitt

Not really a big move at all - we were -320 and now we're -250

This game is a pickem - Battle is literally all we have - of or on - no one else is capable of doing anything on their own - we need every loose ball and a monster defensive effort
If SU can pull this off tonight without Battle, this will be one of the greatest feats in American sports history. Think USA Hockey over the Soviet Union in 1980. Hope JB can channel Herb Brooks in the pregame speech.

We have won games this year with no offense from Battle.
We just need Hughes to be on this game.
He will determine if this isn’t a complete rock fight or we will win comfortably.
But the defense was still keying on Battle. Now, with no battle, they can key on Hughes

Hope Jalen gets to play through mistakes and doesn't try to be a hero. Tough spot for a guy who's been an afterthought
I still feel confident that coach will still not play Jalen Carey at all but hope im wrong. Kid has a ton a talent n I think he's a bomb ready to blow! IN A GOOD WAY. The only way to help him is to get experience playing not watching

We're in.

Even if we lose, the committee has to take into account our best player didn't play.

We're in.

But I still say we win tonight.
I’m actually thinking the opposite. If we lose, I could see the committee leaving us out because of the injury. Hope you’re right and I’m wrong. On second thought, I hope we just win.

which mascot am i supposed to replace ?
I'm going with this one
image.jpg

Knicks are reportedly interested in making you their first mascot/coach.

He’s got the rotations all figured out. Length of game(in minutes) times 5, divided by number of player on team. That’s all there is to it! Keep everybody fresh and develop your worst guys for next year!

He’s got the rotations all figured out. Length of game(in minutes) times 5, divided by number of player on team. That’s all there is to it! Keep everybody fresh and develop your worst guys for next year!
He's the next analytics visionary. If he also has some musical ability and can sit in with Dolan's band on off nights, the job is his.

probably means if we're cruising he sits. we fall behind lace em up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom