Battle's Deadline | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Battle's Deadline

don't have instagram

Sorry posted in the other thread:
Tyus just posted a story on Instagram . It said "Los Angeles, California" on it and had his orange and gray shoes. Thats all. What.

Last edited:
Sorry posted in the other thread:
Tyus just posted a story on Instagram that he AGAIN deleted. It said "Los Angeles, California" on it and had his orange and gray shoes. Thats all. What.

FYI that story is not deleted.

Maybe this thread should be retitled Battle’s Dadline! Get it? Dadline! I’ll show myself out.

This was a great surprise. I don't think the team would have been hopeless without him, but it's got to help to return the leading scorer who I still believe has a lot of improvement (finishing, shooting, distributing) ahead of him.

More than that, I'm happy because it seems like Battle's a good kid. He's the kind of player you want on your team, so it's great that he's sticking around. (And, for what it's worth, I think it'd be crazy to leave if what we heard about his NBA feedback is accurate.)

Finally, to SU: stop giving the "pay the players" crowd ammunition. The "Battle is Back! Buy season tickets!" e-mail was completely inappropriate. Don't use an individual player's personal decision as a way to solicit money. This stuff should be obvious.

This was a great surprise. I don't think the team would have been hopeless without him, but it's got to help to return the leading scorer who I still believe has a lot of improvement (finishing, shooting, distributing) ahead of him.

More than that, I'm happy because it seems like Battle's a good kid. He's the kind of player you want on your team, so it's great that he's sticking around. (And, for what it's worth, I think it'd be crazy to leave if what we heard about his NBA feedback is accurate.)

Finally, to SU: stop giving the "pay the players" crowd ammunition. The "Battle is Back! Buy season tickets!" e-mail was completely inappropriate. Don't use an individual player's personal decision as a way to solicit money. This stuff should be obvious.
Hehe. I had a similar thought re the ad but for a slightly different reason. Seemed to be marketing a “come on we won’t suck!” Mentality.

But honestly I think it’s just our legal background and our penchant for wincing at most marketing efforts.

Would loved to have seen Sanofis general counsel reaction to the company tweet in response to Roseanne saying Ambien caused her racist tweet. It was a funny response but completely inappropriate for a company like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom