BC Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Mali, rather man-childish lately. Destroying peoples. Great success.

Coleman is killing us. Just freaking killing us.

Not scared yet...

But Coleman needs to either come out on fire in the 2nd half or sit. He's a liability right now in this game

We are so much better with Lydon in the game rather than Coleman
Yeah, he has killed us. I expect us to establish another sizable lead in the second half with Lydon in.

We are so much better with Lydon in the game rather than Coleman

Because he's a frosh, he gets no respect from the refs. Gotta help keep him out of foul trouble.

They are going to get chewed out halftime. It will go something like so: 'Milon this and Milon that'. Yeah Coooooooney! Phew.

Their big center doing his best Coleman impression in not grabbing that ball there. Works for me.

The Howard, Gbinije, Richardson, Roberson,Lydon lineup was rolling. Every other combination has struggled today.

Why do we always stink it up the last 3 minutes of the first half? Seems like every game. Up 7 with 3 minutes and very lucky to be up 3.

Hard to tell from live stats, but G has 6 pts and 1 rebound. Not much ownership showing there?

Why do we always stink it up the last 3 minutes of the first half? Seems like every game. Up 7 with 3 minutes and very lucky to be up 3.
Because Coleman

Because he's a frosh, he gets no respect from the refs. Gotta help keep him out of foul trouble.
Wait - what - this from a ref - you mean the refs know who is to get the fouls called on them before the game starts? Tell me it isn't true - :(

Their big center doing his best Coleman impression in not grabbing that ball there. Works for me.
so, when did steph curry start shooting left handed? Oh thats not him. career high 16ppg, 20 in a half

Game completely changed when Lydon went out of the game. The kid scores 20 out of their 32 points. G and Cooney have been relatively quiet. They were lucky to score 40 on us the first game.

Everyone thought the shot clock buzzer was the halftime buzzer except Cooney -- big break there. As long as Eli Carter doesn't go bonkers (and Milon cools off) we should be ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom