BC Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

UNC up over Pitt 42-29 at the half. This is obviously good for us since we're battling Pitt for both NCAA seeding and in the ACC standings.

Hard to tell from live stats, but G has 6 pts and 1 rebound. Not much ownership showing there?
Once G went off the ball he was very quiet...plus he has 2 fouls so he sat some.

Guy averages 4 freaking points per game. Unreal, now well shut him down and Carter will go bonkers

Wait - what - this from a ref - you mean the refs know who is to get the fouls called on them before the game starts? Tell me it isn't true - :(

They know the side upon which to err, and it isn't usually for freshmen. Just the way it is. :noidea:

PauliePeppas said:
Guy averages 4 freaking points per game. Unreal, now well shut him down and Carter will go bonkers

It's one of the drawbacks to the zone.

I like Howard and his potential, and the game flows better with him in the game -- but a lineup with him, Roberson and DC is tough. That's 3 non-scoring threats.

Geez lighten up on DC. If he has a good 2nd half, the same downers will be singing his praises all of a sudden. But yes, he needs to get it going.

Did you here that announcer say , Travel doesn't matter, it effin counts and they win the game. Talking about Allen's shot of end of game at Duke. WOW

seriously what is going on maybe 3 seconds? Seems like bizzaro Syracuse has shown up today, and we brought the usual suspect refs as well.

All the good we did lately doesn't matter if we lose this. These guys are horrible and you can't have a St John's and a BC on your resume.

On the bright side BC had a bigger lead at this point against UNC.

Not to be dramatic, but a loss today would be devastating to our resume. We have got to get this together, and Roberson needs to make bunnies.

I'm ready for Roberson to play the 5 and put Lydon at the 4. JB was right, we turn bum centers into all Americans. They're going to pound the ball inside to the guy all game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom