BC Game Thread... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve created a total rebuild in year 4. Does it really matter what staff is retained or let go?
I vote for tearing it down and not rebuilding...get my fall Saturdays back

The basketball team isn’t good either. Let’s be honest.

You might be right but at this point I'm looking forward to watching something other than this football team

All our D bites on every single play. BC can build a billboard saying “we are passing” and we all run up

We’ve created a total rebuild in year 4. Does it really matter what staff is retained or let go?
Yes. It doesn't matter what pieces we have if they cannot be utilized.

That one is on Coley. The safeties really are in a tough spot being asked to support the run because the DL and LB can’t.

We stink,j
It’s a bottom half ACC roster. Take off the orange glasses.

Exactly, we are what we are. THE ONLY WAY this program can EVER BE GOOD is with a GRAVES, MCPHERSON, MCNABB OR DUNGEY. THATS IT. We will never ever have enough good players

Not as wrong as you think. We held both Nc State and Pitt to a field goal in the second half. Regardless, you can just keep shouting into the void.

Oh, I didn't know that FGs allowed = shutting out an opponent.

44 in a half with two turnovers.

Every player and coach in the program should be absolutely embarrassed for this performance.

This is beyond belief what I’m watching. And I’m turning it off.

We stink,j

Exactly, we are what we are. THE ONLY WAY this program can EVER BE GOOD is with a GRAVES, MCPHERSON, MCNABB OR DUNGEY. THATS IT. We will never ever have enough good players
He’s talking about the basketball team lol

This SU team was ranked in the Top 25 preseason. What happened? Poor coaching (obvious today)? Underperforming players?

Looking forward to tipoff on Wednesday night!!

I hate to admit it, but I had a bad feeling about today. I decided for the first time in a long time just to stay home (and get ready for UFC244). I am so happy i am sitting on my couch right now and didn't waste my time

E5E0EB62-4101-4606-A60C-CF375AB6D677.jpeg

I’ll probably watch the first O and D drive of the 2nd. If it’s not good I’m done for the week. But I’ll be a glutton and be back next week somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom