BC Game Thread... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ONLY thing that has looked "average" today is the OL.. they haven't been that bad... and we probably beat NC.ST if we would have played this version of the OL for that game... maybe PITT as well... but overall... our team is a dumpster fire... and there has to be blame given to the coordinators and staff on both side of the ball

Each fan still in the stands at the end of the game that not a family member of a player should be given the option of either free season tix next season or a refund of the amount paid for their 2019mseason tix
I know which one they would choose

There’s no question Tommy has an arm. He’s missing the other pieces right now. Wish we had a better line so we could see his arm talent.

Could have held them here but that’s too much to ask

Because I like him as a head coach. Recruiting isn't bad. Give him a chance to land new coordinators. If he doesn't turn it around in two or three years then make a HC change.
So 6-7 years of bad football before you make a change? Recruiting is bad. Our oline is a result of bad recruiting. We are undersized and out talented everywhere. We’ve had a few players like Cisco exceed, but overall it’s been bad. I get it stars don’t mean everything, but the results are showing they may mean something.

Ugly end to that one Riley comes back and fights for that ball automatic PI. We could use those 2 FGs to at least extend the game a little would be like 1 more TD.
That pass hit him on the top of the helmet.

2 amazing 3rd down plays by their QB no way Brown (or Devito) makes either throw.

Might be time to give BC some credit.

you being serious or sarcastic?
Well, when your team is supposed to be built around an offense that forces teams to keep up, they should be expected to counter an opponents score with a score of it's own to keep the pressure on the opponent's offense. We've heard so many people on here say that we need to be a team that wins shoot outs, so we should score a lot regardless of what the defense does.

To be honest, I don't know what our team is built around right now.

2 amazing 3rd down plays by their QB no way Brown (or Devito) makes either throw.

Might be time to give BC some credit.
Calm down on saying someone else can’t make the throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online