BC Game Thread... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

BC Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you going to feel is Syracuse fans once Virginia comes into town and plays the orange in basketball

Well they must have eaten their Wheaties this morning, look at the score, look at our team. This is going to be a long 3-9 season!
Nah BC just went on the plant based diet. No meat to slow them down!

Well, when your team is supposed to be built around an offense that forces teams to keep up, they should be expected to counter an opponents score with a score of it's own to keep the pressure on the opponent's offense. We've heard so many people on here say that we need to be a team that wins shoot outs, so we should score a lot regardless of what the defense does.

To be honest, I don't know what our team is built around right now.

As electric as our offense was at times during the 80s and 90s, I don't remember us scoring TDs on five straight offensive possessions against a P5 team, Rutgers aside.

Because I like him as a head coach. Recruiting isn't bad. Give him a chance to land new coordinators. If he doesn't turn it around in two or three years then make a HC change.
I like him to but this is really bad, GRob bad. The issue is that Babers is so loyal to his staff that I don’t see him making the necessary decisions going forward. Best case is that we get a complete overhaul below him. If he won’ do it, well I don’t think it gets any better.

Actually this is our best performance against a P5 time this year so it’s not

Lol a few plays here in there doesn't mean it's good. What's Dino's saying again. " Consistently good not occasionally great".

What should I get to eat on the way back?

Is the Popeyes chicken sandwich back?

Calm down on saying someone else can’t make the throw

Anthony Brown is serviceable but hes not making either of those 3rd down throws. His success up to that point had been a result of their RBs but those were the kind of plays Tommy isn't making for us he throws the ball into the crowd in that spot.

Take out the Kansas loss and they've lost to Clemson and 2 good ACC teams in Ville/Wake where they should have won.

If we show up next week we might beat Duke and keep our bowl hopes alive.

Devito is 19/27 for 245 yards and 3 TDs today. He misses some plays but almost any team would love that production from their QB.

I don't understand why he's getting attacked relentless today. He's not the problem today. The defense is.
“BuT StAtPaDdInG”

Devito is 19/27 for 245 yards and 3 TDs today. He misses some plays but almost any team would love that production from their QB.

I don't understand why he's getting attacked relentless today. He's not the problem today. The defense is.
Ur funny

31 points in the 4th quarter and we're right back in this game.

My head hurts.

There is those stats monger plays but it’s so meaningless now in reality.
What do you mean? Are you suggesting people that don't actually understand football will point to the stats and ignore the missed opportunities to throw short to a wide open guy near the first down marker on 2nd down while instead overthrowing a well covered man deep down the sideline or missing a wide open reciever to the left on one play then fumbling while holding the ball out in an attempt to pick up a first down that's 3 yards away on the next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom