BC Gameday... | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDRW shouldn’t play another down here. How the effe did the staff put him ahead of Lamson ?
Wasn't he rated like a 4 star to. I guess ratings depend on who is recruiting you and what school you initially end up. To me he's best a 2 star

How can anyone take the ESPN High School rankings seriously ? I mean they actually had this qb of ours as the 14th best pocket passer in the country.How is that possible? He might be the 14th worst hs qb in the country but no way anyone could watch him and conclude he was 14th best.
Yeah. Just like how Miami always has these top ranked recruits but they don't play like it.

Recruiting rankings are unreliable at best

You feel that good? Lol. There are some "fantastic" terrible movies, that can be a joy to watch. "The Room" is considered the Citizen Kane of bad movies. One professor even has his students attempt to make a movie this bad... NONE of them can. Its so bad, its good. Movies have been made about it. There are midnight showings... its perfectly terrible.

Ringo Stars " Caveman" is one of my favorite terrible movies...

If tonight is a bad movie? I certainly hope there are moments that are entertaining, and memorable. ;-)

Like winning...
Caveman is a great movie

Can we please hire Dan Mullen?

Please?

I’ll make a sizable donation to the NIL of choice if we can make that happen.
Can you make a sizable donation to my startup too

We can still pull possibly win this game, but that end of half was brutal.

We should play our ACC games before our tomato cans. We would slaughter this team on Labor Day

Wasn't he rated like a 4 star to. I guess ratings depend on who is recruiting you and what school you initially end up. To me he's best a 2 star
We just need to be more skeptical / tempered as a fan base on portal adds. If the kid was on a 2 deep or playing, yeah get excited (Wohlabaugh, Koda Martin, etc). If the kid was heavily recruited or a 4 star but buried on a depth chart, probably best to wait and see. Sometimes kids don’t move up depth charts because they plateaued in HS. We’ve seen that with 4 stars that even we’ve landed out of HS (Adly Enoicy great example).

I don’t know. Millhouse has statistically proven he's just your average football coach. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Football coaches are brain damaged. Average football coaches do dumb shart

Dino Babers shall be known from this point forward as Lake Placid.

I'm finally at the point I want him to "wave" bye-bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom