BC Gameday... | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

BC Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel for Dino. He is a really nice guy. But nice doesn't cut it. I hate to see this happen, but agree about needing a change.

He's so lame. He just seems like he has been phoning it in for a long time. He's terrible with the clock. His teams are the most penalized in America pretty much every season. In 8 years, we had maybe 1 or 2 decent offensive lines. He recruits about 12th out of 14-15 teams in the ACC. His teams don't get better as the season goes on; they get worse.

I’d be shocked if Syracuse has the balls to fire him before the season ends… and win 1 (unlikely) he might even stay
He's not staying for next year.

He'll go before Wake.

I'm not sure we gain anything by letting the assistants coach 2 or 3 games vs 1.

why wouldn’t you let them score What are we trying to do?
Bc you could still get ball back with like over min only needing 3 which is way easier than scoring a TD with 2’

Excited for the "ya got to give him until the end of the season, ya never know!" posts

Yeah, he was going to do something he’d never done yet

It's not even in the top 10, sadly
Really? Ha ha, you’re right. Recency bias for sure, but, damn, this one just made me a bit more sick. Probably because I’m getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom