Before I head to Vegas tomorrow, any current lines look attractive to anyone? | Syracusefan.com

Before I head to Vegas tomorrow, any current lines look attractive to anyone?

nycfan

2nd String
Also, in the interest of saving board bandwidth, if any other folks are going to be out there and want to hook up for the 'Cuse games let me know. For the first time ever, TI is opening up their entire theatre for the games on Thurs/Fri as their current show is dark those two nights, so I'll be there most of the time (ballroom setup on Saturday).

Getting back to the lines, was hoping to take Belmont, but the line is only 4 1/2. Georgetown may actually be better value now. The other line that surprised me was FSU only -5.5 over the Bonnies. Will be rooting for the Bonnies, but might have to bet the other way.

Belmont is rated highly in KenPom and Sagarin -- so I am not surprosed by the small spread.

Similarly FSU is not as highly rated as it's seed, so that is why the spread is low.. I would expect that line to move up over the week to closer to 7 as the general public gets on Vandy and FSU after yesterday.

I would be all over Florida St. at 5.5. I also like Duke only giving up 12, Creighton getting points and Baylor only giving up 7.

Line is already up to -6.5.

Okay, put down $1 on WVU for me.

Davidson with seven points over Louisville.
Harvard with six points over Vanderbilt
Iowa St with two points over UConn.

I would imagine the the spreads in the latter two games will move up, so I am going to wait.

Belmont was an upset favorite last year and lost to Wisconsin in the first round...bit me in the butt.

Thanks everyone for the picks! Started to thinking back to trips in past years---GothamCuse used to usually have some good ones---anyone know what happened to Gotham, or did he just do a name change with the new board?

Harvard will beat Vandy outright.
With 6 points they're the best bet in the first round.

I often like the top teams to cover big spreads against the sacrificial lambs.
But not this year.
Seems to be much more balance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom