Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach

1 red gets the niagara gig
2 gmac moves up to #1 assistant
3 gerry gets the head job when jb retires
4 ?
5 profit

1 Red goes to Niagara
2 Beilein is hired by JB to replace him
3 JB retires
4 A "reformed" Beilein moves up to the top spot
5 GMac turns to politics and becomes mayor of Scranton
6 Profit

Tons of relationships start in the work place. I’m the result of one.

We’d be better off not blaming either side when it happens.

People/couples get sick of each other and splits aren’t always mutual marriage or not often one person wants to move on the other doesn’t. People should be allowed to be with whoever they want and more importantly not be with someone if they no longer want to be with them marriage or whatnot.

Who knows what this is if he was acting like a Weinstein just months on the job good for Niagara to get rid.

Good luck with that philosophy and approach to life. It’s obvious when you look at the divorce stats that plenty ascribe to it. After all, it’s your personal happiness that is most important, right?

Sticking by your commitments is hard work. Sublimating your own desires for the benefit of others —- like kids —- requires character and strength. Fewer and fewer seem to be able to do it.

Tons of relationships start in the work place. I’m the result of one.

We’d be better off not blaming either side when it happens.

People/couples get sick of each other and splits aren’t always mutual marriage or not often one person wants to move on the other doesn’t. People should be allowed to be with whoever they want and more importantly not be with someone if they no longer want to be with them marriage or whatnot.

Who knows what this is if he was acting like a Weinstein just months on the job good for Niagara to get rid.
I don't think the issue is having a workplace relationship - it's having a relationship with a subordinate that is problematic. The fact that he was married only adds fuel to the fire.

Good luck with that philosophy and approach to life. It’s obvious when you look at the divorce stats that plenty ascribe to it. After all, it’s your personal happiness that is most important, right?

Sticking by your commitments is hard work. Sublimating your own desires for the benefit of others —- like kids —- requires character and strength. Fewer and fewer seem to be able to do it.

Actually it's the Boomers who loved to divorce. The rate has decreased since the 80's.

How sad for them. I have had friends since birth. Which was a long time ago. It isn't the same. But i do hope it's wonderful for you and them.

Don't kid yourself, it was a really, really long time ago.

Otherwise you're right.

Actually it's the Boomers who loved to divorce. The rate has decreased since the 80's.

I didn't any anything about any generation.

But it seems to me that with the current set up --- little stricture on premartial sex, shacking up for years including having children out of wedlock and marriages occurring between 30+ year olds, that there ought to be less divorce. After all, you gotta be pretty aware of what you are getting into when you do get married.

And still, they go to work, find someone they like a little better and take off in pursuit of happiness.

I guess I'm just a judgmental old fogey. But my life experience has shown me that what they thought was so much better, really wasn't. While they are floating in wreckage of their previous life they caused in the pursuit of their own happiness.

If you have plenty of money, it's better.

I didn't any anything about any generation.

But it seems to me that with the current set up --- little stricture on premartial s e x, shacking up for years including having children out of wedlock and marriages occurring between 30+ year olds, that there ought to be less divorce. After all, you gotta be pretty aware of what you are getting into when you do get married.

And still, they go to work, find someone they like a little better and take off in pursuit of happiness.

I guess I'm just a judgmental old fogey. But my life experience has shown me that what they thought was so much better, really wasn't. While they are floating in wreckage of their previous life they caused in the pursuit of their own happiness.

If you have plenty of money, it's better.

That doesn’t make sense either. People are having less kids and less people are getting married. A lot of it is correlated to money.

I don't think the issue is having a workplace relationship - it's having a relationship with a subordinate that is problematic. The fact that he was married only adds fuel to the fire.

Especially when it sounds like this subordinate wasn't interested. That's when it goes from tawdry gossip to something you should lose your job over.

In a million years, I wouldn't think we would be debating whether your spouse is your best friend. It's hardly a controversial opinion. i mean, if you were on a sinking ship and only had room for one other person in the life raft , who do you take with you? Your old Pal frank or your wife?

Does frank come with alcohol and sports?

My best friend is great in the sack.

It’s true, but yeah that sound weird out of context.

people should have many best friends in their lives. its just natural.

that and people that have shared facebook accounts.

anytime i see the shared account, i automatically start guessing which 1 cheated. legit automatic.

Yeah, someone lost their right to privacy when that's going on.

At least the object of Patrino Beilein's desires had the good sense to reject his advances before taking a motorcycle ride through the WNY countryside.

1572035336089.jpeg

Thats a shame. It was VERY detailed and had a picture of her.
Can you give a brief summary of the details? It's essential to me winning an intense debate over this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom