Big 12 to expand...or not | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Big 12 to expand...or not

If it's good news for BYU, it's good news for at least one other school.

If it's good news for BYU, it's good news for at least one other school.

Unless they are getting the Notre Dame deal while expansion is on hold.

I can't see BYU being added by the Big XII. They are just too toxic because of outside protesting.

The Big XII will likely do nothing. If they add 2 Houston/Cincinnati, if its 4 probably a Florida school and UConn.

I will be very surprised if the Big 12 expands today. If UCONN is one of the expansion schools I will be shocked.

I can't see BYU being added by the Big XII. They are just too toxic because of outside protesting.

The Big XII will likely do nothing. If they add 2 Houston/Cincinnati, if its 4 probably a Florida school and UConn.
no way they add without taking cincy.

they should take byu too, but the liberals will have a field day on them.

so sad.

no way they add without taking cincy.

they should take byu too, but the liberals will have a field day on them.

so sad.

I'm wondering just how many there are in TX, OK, and WV. I think it's more of a scheduling deal.

But either way, I think they are staying as is.

The meeting is over. The Texas and Texas Tech presidents have left the building. Next up comes the announcement. Unless there's a leak, don't expect to hear anything until 6:30.

This has been making the internet rounds.

ZmN3StK.jpg

The WVU Twitter Mafia is now being heard from. Mhver3 is first up: Claims his "sources" say it is Cincy and BYU.

Think I'll stick with "no expansion" for the moment.

Rumors say BYU and Cincinnati,

But now say no expansion. Big 12 implodes when GOr is up

They probably talked about the concept for the process that would drive the potential execution for expansion operations.

Conceptually of course.

That conference is a hot mess.
I agree, it's done when GOR is up

They probably talked about the concept for the process that would drive the potential execution for expansion operations.

Conceptually of course.

That conference is a hot mess.

Must have used Powerpoint.

Bob Bowlsby,* Commissioner - Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Presidents. This meeting of the Board of Directors of the Big XII ... er 10, er ... this meeting has come to order. The options before you for today's vote are to expand by adding two new institutions, to expand by adding four next institutions, or hold pat at 12 teams ... er 10 teams ... 10 teams.

Gregory Fenves, President U of T - Why don't we just make more money?

Other presidents - Yeah, more money. That's my vote.

Bob Bowlsby - ok.

* Not a fake name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom