Bill self said we really played well when we beat Kansas earlier this year ? | Syracusefan.com

Bill self said we really played well when we beat Kansas earlier this year ?

One of us is stoned or in an alternate universe but swear to God Self said this in an interview with SVP tonight .
He said Syracuse instead of West Virginia which is… weird.

He said Syracuse instead of West Virginia which is… weird.
Another thing that makes it weird is that WVU is in their conference so they play them all the time. You’d think he might confuse one conference team with another or SU with an OOC game .

I can sometimes mix up Gtech / wake .. similar color schemes .. similar non-descriptive ACC teams most years .

may have been a shutter hit to the head ...

3086940683_070121575d_z.jpg

flying monkeys , witch on broom, and Raheem Mcleod monster dunking over Hunter Dickinson.

May be he confused JB with Huggins. Both HOF coaches, both left the program this past season, both had a bit of an awkward resignation, although Huggins resignation was much more dramatic.

One of the seven signs of a stroke is confusing West Virginia with Syracuse.

If I was Bill Self, I would get myself checked out ASAP.
Being confused is the least of his problems. He's lucky he's not finishing up a stint in Leavenworth.

Well that oughta help our KenPom or Net whichever we're caring about these days.

One of the seven signs of a stroke is confusing West Virginia with Syracuse.

If I was Bill Self, I would get myself checked out ASAP.

Clearly the entire NCAA is preoccupied with this emerging SU squad !!

"Video is Unavailable in your country", is what I get when I try to open the video.
You freaking commies.

My first thought was that he is confusing us with Marquette. That was the OOC loss, and they lost to Marquette in Maui. But as I said I can't open the video for context.

Do we get credit for a quad 1 win?
Can you imagine what he would have said if Jesse even played?

Seriously though, didn’t Self have some serious health issues? If it was heart related sometimes memory issues can come into play. Of course I could do something like it myself for absolutely no reason.

Can you imagine what he would have said if Jesse even played?

Seriously though didn’t Self have some serious health issues? If it was heart related sometimes memory issues can come into play. Of course I could do something like it myself for absolutely no reason.
To be honest this is nothing, I make errors like that. I don’t believe full dementia has set in with myself just yet .

he just got the BE teams confused.. it happens
yep especially he's had two heart procedures, one on the aorta the other for routine heart disease (stent, etc.). The aorta one (and I think the other) you are under general anesthesia where they stop the heart and theres many examples that it effects your personality brain/affect afterwards so that would be my guess is what's contributing to his ongoing issues. Time to consider retirement man, I know I would with those issues.

he just got the BE teams confused.. it happens

Just wait for next year - he will have a hard time remembering who is in and out of the B12.
And I couldn't blame him either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom