Binghamton Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game Thread...

Caught the first half at Tullys, listened to the third quarter while cleaning the car but I wanted to make sure I watched the fourth as it became very clear the bench would be emptied. I can definitely see where some of you have said that some of these younger guys will push for playing time. Guys look hungry, didn't come out flat like they seemed to do a lot last year. I'm even more excited for next Saturday which will give us a better indication of where this team sits.

Big time move by Quinn to stutter, fake contact, & then pull back to get hands free on his 2nd goal. I think he cracks the 3rd line at least sooner than later.

made it to the 5th line in the end. fiorini, ford, and i forgot the other. crazy. i don't think i've ever seen a 5th

This made #3 on SC’s Top 10 this morning.

Yes, it did! It was great watching the game and seeing it when it happened. I could not believe it and had to watch the replay. This play reminded me so much of the Orange dominance in years gone by where the offense did anything and everything to score...and succeeded!

This game made me believe this team could be very, very special.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom