Binghamton Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Binghamton Game...

SU on the offensive end making it hard for Bingo to clear. I love the aggression. Saw it last week and was not sure it was part of the strategy for this team, but it appears as they will do so against everyone.

8-2 halftime
Except for Bings first goal, the defense has actually done a decent job so far. Hopefully it just continues to improve each week.

Offense has looked good, trouble with the zone but starting to get looks. Bing goalie with 12 saves.

Phaup and Varello doing their thing, 10-12 on face offs.

HT stats:

1581796689344.png

1581796731607.png

FO's: Phaup 8-9, Varello 2-3

SU goes into halftime leading 8-2. Bingo was scoreless in the 2nd quarter.

7 Orange players have scored. Bingo playing a slower, methodical game. Very deliberate. SU playing aggressive and clearly outmans Bingo. Kudos to the Bingo coach as he has his team playing as a team. They look better today than last year (2-11?).

SU may be a little lackadaisical at times. Almost like a cat toying with a mouse, the end is assured but the effort could be better. To be fair, this applies to a few possessions, not true of the whole game. SU is running their primary game, fast, power, transition, shoot like crazy if you they give you an opportunity.

ACCN halftime music stinks. I think I miss the Bojangles commercials.

Orange really should be up more than 6. If you're not watching the game it's pretty remarkable how well Bingo's goalie has played. He has faced a ton of bullets and been up to the test. Orange might need to start shooting high more often as Bingo's goalie seems to be cheating low.

Cook with an easy finish to the possession.

Bingo tried a transition play, lost the ball and SU turned the tables on Bingo. 9-2

Recording the game, can’t watch live.

Just in to say “thanks” to you lot for the updates.

Bingo scores on a scoop and score, 9-3 SU. Drake had a great save, but it bounced to Bingo.

Nice save by Porter but Bingo there to scoop the rebound and score

9-3 6:35 left in the third

True frosh Landon Clary getting a lot of run and looks pretty good. I think Cook got credit for the turnover on the ride but Clary held the middie up around the midfield line and allowed Cook to come from behind for the stick check turnover

Is he playing lsm?

If only I could find a good sweat management product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom