BJ Johnson | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

BJ Johnson

Yeah man, I just want to call someone b*tch right now.

I know the feeling because I wanna hit someone in the throat or put a not on the corner of their head:bat: , but I keep reminding myself that I'm getting older and can't get into good ole scraps anymore. Injuries take longer to heal this days.:)

I know the feeling because I wanna hit someone in the throat or put a not on the corner of their head:bat: , but I keep reminding myself that I getting older and can't get into good ole scraps anymore. Injuries take longer to heal this days.:)
Yeah, we must set a good example, mustn't we?

Yeah I have to be on point because I get asked a lot of questions from others during these games. I like to keep my game face on.:mad: Seriously, I enjoy the games at a level of intensity that some are not used to seeing at times. Sometimes the play/coaching of high school/college basketball makes you pull your hair out.

You'll fit in perfectly with myself and many other Cuse fans on this board. I'm so low key day to day but as soon as I get to the carrier dome that switch flips.

You'll fit in perfectly with myself and many other Cuse fans on this board. I'm so low key day to day but as soon as I get to the carrier dome that switch flips.

Yeah thats me. Some folks out hear on the mainline think that they are watching a cricket match or something. So I usually scare the hell out of them sometimes.:rolling:You gon learn today.

Yeah thats me. Some folks out hear on the mainline think that they are watching a cricket match or something. So I usually scare the hell out of them sometimes.:rolling:You gon learn today.

Gotta show support for all the work players put in. Figure if they can hear me from the 300 level then that'll give them that extra push in the final minutes of a game as well as for those 6am workouts they put in every day. Feels good when a crowds behind you and BJ will soon know what its like to have 30k+ behind him on any given night.

Gotta show support for all the work players put in. Figure if they can hear me from the 300 level then that'll give them that extra push in the final minutes of a game as well as for those 6am workouts they put in every day. Feels good when a crowds behind you and BJ will soon know what its like to have 30k+ behind him on any given night.
And Dirty shows his appreciation by spreading his odor to the 300 level.

HS gyms are too small. It is going to be a great time in the dome and on the road.

LM vs coatsville at 7pm at Kobe Gym. Lets go ACES, BJ is feeling good and ready to go.:mad:

BJ game action
Seriously man, screw work. I am so excited to watch this once a yap yap yap meeting is done. All the meeting will be about is to tell me how much new work I will have. I already know the answer to that one.
:)

Attachments

• bj vs coatesville.jpg
    bj vs coatesville.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 66
He added 6rebs. 2asst, 3stls, 2blks 6-6ft.
He played well last night. I told him that I would expect him to hit the boards more as he is more than capable of grabbing double digit boards.

Just finished conducting a workout for BJ and Yohanny after their practice today. Shooting, post moves. BJ looked good session went well. Tuesday semi finals at Temple vs Great Valley. The boys are ready.

Just finished conducting a workout for BJ and Yohanny after their practice today. Shooting, post moves. BJ looked good session went well. Tuesday semi finals at Temple vs Great Valley. The boys are ready.

Tee were you able to watch the st. frances game?

Tee were you able to watch the st. frances game?
No I wish. Worked was horrid the other day, but want to check some of it out tonight.
Edit: Youtube won't let me watch this one, it says "This video is private"
Same happened for the other full game. No worries either way.