BJ Johnson | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

BJ Johnson

6'7.5"
Some poster on the main board that said that he watched him on Tuesday claims he looked to be 6'5 tops. I watched a couple of Team Final games and Rondae Jefferson is 6'6 and BJ was clearly taller than him. I had the official measurements from the Nike Skills camp last summer and they actually had BJ at 6'8 with shoes.

Some poster on the main board that said that he watched him on Tuesday claims he looked to be 6'5 tops. I watched a couple of Team Final games and Rondae Jefferson is 6'6 and BJ was clearly taller than him. I had the official measurements from the Nike Skills camp last summer and they actually had BJ at 6'8 with shoes.
booyakasha.jpg

I took him to the NSC and stayed for the measurements and lunch of course. So that is correct. He has gotten taller since then.

Bj senior night.jpg

Whoever that is that he was watching was not BJ if looked to be 6'5" at best. Maybe I been raising an BJ impostor all these years. Where's my tall son? Or maybe he thought that Raheem or Justin was BJ. Dude needs some glasses. Mother, BJ, Stepmother,OGBJ
Bj senior night.jpg

View attachment 2348

Whoever that is that he was watching was not BJ if looked to be 6'5" at best. Maybe I been raising an BJ impostor all these years. Where's my tall son? Or maybe he thought that Raheem or Justin was BJ. Dude needs some glasses. Mother, BJ, Stepmother,OGBJView attachment 2348

OG! You look like you mean business at these games which I've kind of gathered from reading your posts.

OG! You look like you mean business at these games which I've kind of gathered from reading your posts.

Yeah I have to be on point because I get asked a lot of questions from others during these games. I like to keep my game face on.:mad: Seriously, I enjoy the games at a level of intensity that some are not used to seeing at times. Sometimes the play/coaching of high school/college basketball makes you pull your hair out.

Yeah I have to be on point because I get asked a lot of questions from others during these games. I like to keep my game face on.:mad: Seriously, I enjoy the games at a level of intensity that some are not used to seeing at times. Sometimes the play/coaching of high school/college basketball makes you pull your hair out.
Ah, is that what happened to your hair? :)

Ah, is that what happened to your hair? :)

No actually, I started cutting it bald while I was in Portugal playing ball, because the first barber that I went to for a hair cut wanted to use scissors on my hair. I said that I would cut it bald to save myself. I think that I have let my hair grow a few times since '93. To this day I just cut it myself.

Exactly, no smiles, nogames, just strictly business.
Looking forward to the fire, Bobby. You're awesome, and much appreciated for all the good BJ day to day info.
This team's potential is scary the next two years.
Kentucky can suck eggs. :p

No actually, I started cutting it bald while I was in Portugal playing ball, because the first barber that I went to for a hair cut wanted to use scissors on my hair. I said that I would cut it bald to save myself. I think that I have let my hair grow a few times since '93. To this day I just cut it myself.
A good barber is hard to find sometimes. Much easier to go the bald route. I think you should rock the fauxhawk though.

Looking forward to the fire, Bobby. You're awesome, and much appreciated for all the good BJ day to day info.
This team's potential is scary the next two years.
Kentucky can suck eggs. :p

Thanks and yes this team could be something special in the years to come. Not only Kentucky but the rest of them dudes, too. If your not on the ORANGE TRAIN then you're on the tracks, baggage and all. That's how I feel.SUball

Thanks and yes this team could be something special in the years to come. Not only Kentucky but the rest of them dudes, too. If your not on the ORANGE TRAIN then you're on the tracks, baggage and all. That's how I feel.SUball
Yeah man, I just want to call someone b*tch right now.

A good barber is hard to find sometimes. Much easier to go the bald route. I think you should rock the fauxhawk though.

No I'll leave some things to the kids. Besides I'm already nuts and I don't need to look the part.:crazy: