BJ Johnson | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

BJ Johnson

No I wish. Worked was horrid the other day, but want to check some of it out tonight.
Edit: Youtube won't let me watch this one, it says "This video is private"
Same happened for the other full game. No worries either way.

I just saw that as well. What. The owner must have took them down.

No I wish. Worked was horrid the other day, but want to check some of it out tonight.
Edit: Youtube won't let me watch this one, it says "This video is private"
Same happened for the other full game. No worries either way.
Same issue here. Was hoping to check it out right now and just saw that the vid was private or whatever why.png

It seems that all the posts were removed from you tube for some reason.

Your son just tweeted that he beat you at horse! I hope your not going to stand for that. LOL.

It's always bittersweet when that happens for the first time. It's awesome that they have gotten to that level, but it reminds you that they have grown up. Enjoy him while you still have him.

Your son just tweeted that he beat you at horse! I hope your not going to stand for that. LOL.

It's always bittersweet when that happens for the first time. It's awesome that they have gotten to that level, but it reminds you that they have grown up. Enjoy him while you still have him.
Yeah he won five to three after a long game. I going to go at him again as I continue to keep these old bones going.

BJ has 8 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assists, as BJ and Aces pound Great Valley in a 26 point victory to reach The District 1 Class AAAA Finals. They play Chester and Rondae Jefferson in the Finals.

BJ has 8 points, 8 rebounds and 4 assists, as BJ and Aces pound Great Valley in a 26 point victory to reach The District 1 Class AAAA Finals. They play Chester and Rondae Jefferson in the Finals.

He played a good game tonight. Did not attempt many shots the game was 29-11 at the half and a more than a twenty point lead for the rest of the game. I liked that he was aggressive taking the ball to the hoop drawing two defenders and finding the open man for two. It is going to be a war on Friday but the boys are ready.
bj vs gv.jpg

He played a good game tonight. Did not attempt many shots the game was 29-11 at the half and a more than a twenty point lead for the rest of the game. I liked that he was aggressive taking the ball to the hoop drawing two defenders and finding the open man for two. It is going to be a war on Friday but the boys are ready.
Congrats to BJ and the gang making it to the finals and good luck.

Congrats to BJ and the gang making it to the finals and good luck.

Thanks, two days to prepare for war on Friday. Let's Go ACES!!!:mad: Should be able to get them this year as we have played a better and tougher non league schedule. Coatesville was a good barometer of Chester in that they were athletic and physical. Looking forward to Friday. :mad: They better have a effin log on their shoulder after losing to them twice in the District and State Chip.:mad::mad::mad::bat::bang: :bat:

BJ with a 3 and putback early at least 5 points, game tied 12-12 so far....

Another drive and score, BJ has 7 points early in tight game.
Chester up 18-16 after 1st quarter, torrid pace.

After slow start to second quarter, Aces up now 20-18
For nearly 5 1/2 minutes of the 2nd quarter, LM shut out Chester.
Chester 26, LM 24 at the half. Blogger said the line was Chester -15
You know Aces came to play and came to win...

Chester holds on to win.
Aces outplayed them for most of the first half.
Congrats either way to BJ and Aces! They still have one more chip to play for?

Chester holds on to win.
:( sucks that they loss the state chip but it was still a good season for BJ and LM overall. Thanks Bobby for keeping us updated all season long and best of luck to your son on the next level.

BJ with a 3 and putback early at least 5 points, game tied 12-12 so far....
If the game was only two quarters then we would have been victorious but it is that thing called the second half. We simply ran out of gas late in the third period. BJ played great in the first half. He rebounded the ball well but the entire team sucked wind late in the game. I don't know what in the hell was said in the locker room at the half but it sure wasn't the right thing, apparently. The referees are horrible and called the game in Chester's favor but what else in new. Someone in earlier posts questioned the stamina of team after playing such cream puffs in the league and it was definitely a major issue in the game and the deciding factor. Especially when most of the fans thought that Chester was beatable. They are not that talented but they never give in and continue to pressure and run. We start the states in a week. So it is back to the gym to work on things individually.

Chester holds on to win.
Thanks, last year they were scared of the big scene but this year they showed heart but needed to be in better conditioning.

:( sucks that they loss the state chip but it was still a good season for BJ and LM overall. Thanks Bobby for keeping us updated all season long and best of luck to your son on the next level.
That was the districts the states start next saturday against Carlisle. We will play out of the West bracket just as we did last year to meet Chester in the state chip in Hershey.

If the game was only two quarters then we would have been victorious but it is that thing called the second half. We simply ran out of gas late in the third period. BJ played great in the first half. He rebounded the ball well but the entire team sucked wind late in the game. I don't know what in the hell was said in the locker room at the half but it sure wasn't the right thing, apparently. The referees are horrible and called the game in Chester's favor but what else in new. Someone in earlier posts questioned the stamina of team after playing such cream puffs in the league and it was definitely a major issue in the game and the deciding factor. Especially when most of the fans thought that Chester was beatable. They are not that talented but they never give in and continue to pressure and run. We start the states in a week. So it is back to the gym to work on things individually.
That's good to hear because I thought the seaon was over but I'm glad it's not :) Bobby is the issue depth or just conditioning with the main players who are asked to do a lot?

That's good to hear because I thought the seaon was over but I'm glad it's not :) Bobby is the issue depth or just conditioning with the main players who are asked to do a lot?
Depth is an issue as well as we might play 8players but 2 of them are used sparingly. I would say both in the case of playing a team like Chester. They play 10 all the time and are used to runnning and pressuring constantly. They only play one way.

I was going to mention something about the refs before...
Seems like a weird double foul called on a charge that gave Chester momentum. Even though the blogger I listened to was pro Chester, you could tell he knew something was amiss. This and a few other fouls called at the end of quarter 2 changed momentum as LM had a 4 point lead I believe, then went into half 2 down from this less than 2 minute stretch. Still, not to take away from Chester though as it seemed both defenses played hard.

I was going to mention something about the refs before...
Seems like a weird double foul called on a charge that gave Chester momentum. Even though the blogger I listened to was pro Chester, you could tell he knew something was amiss. This and a few other fouls called at the end of quarter 2 changed momentum as LM had a 4 point lead I believe, then went into half 2 down from this less than 2 minute stretch. Still, not to take away from Chester though as it seemed both defenses played hard.
They were bad and obviously cheating. On one play our player walked with the ball but then got fouled to shoot two shots. The refs huddled and then went to the table. I was waiting for the instant replay screen to surface. He called a double foul and then awarded Chester the ball. We lost the ball and got a foul to boot. I would have gotten a technical foul for that bullshit. :mad: But I'm not the coach. It was serveral calls made that had you wanting to the refs up as the game went along. :bat: Chester played hard but they got a lot of help. I suggested a lot of running and sprinting in, during and after practice.