BJ | Syracusefan.com

BJ

njcuse

Scout Team
Who is BJ? A new guy I know, but not who he is. Don't know how I missed this info.

http://syracuse.At their request, t...from this site./a.z?s=185&p=8&c=1&nid=6184529

his dad is OGBJ and posts pretty regularly on here.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I'm really not sure if this is a real question...? I mean, how does one not know our 5 incoming players...? TylerX2
Ron, BJ, ChinO...

Who is BJ? A new guy I know, but not who he is. Don't know how I missed this info.

Personally, I think it is ridiculous that you don't follow the recruiting forums 24/7...

But... BJ is a SF recruit for this year's class. He's a lanky 3 with range who has been moving up recruiting charts the last 6 or 12 months. Silky smooth touch on the j but will probably need to add some strength before moving into a big time role..

He has a great dad who works his son's ass off and keeps the fans posted on his improvement -- It's hard to tell whether the father or son will be the bigger fan favorite, I'll go with the youngin' though.

You guys realize that just because you're a Syracuse fan doesn't mean you necessarily know what Tyler Roberson had for breakfast right?

:eek:

He's a lanky 3 with range who has been moving up recruiting charts the last 6 or 12 months. .

Lengthy 2-3 with range just like the zone. :D

He played primarily as a 6'7 sf three point perimeter shooter in high school with some baseline slashing. In the All star games and AAU ball he has been showing one on one driving and flashy dribbling skills more. Only a matter of time to we see how he pulls up off the dribble. JB wants to use him at the 2 for syracuse, which I believe means JB thinks he has the defense to.

Well Jersey, I'll give you the news. BJ is an under the radar recruit JB wanted from North Philly. He is a little young for his class and appears to have been under-ranked. He has progressed fantastically since signing and his HS team, and him, did well.

His father appears to post regularly and in response people are respectful. Several had hoped he would red-shirt but that does not seem in the cards. While some have classified him as a 2-3, that is nonsense. He is a 3, through and through.

In the long term SU view, BJ looks like he will be a key rotational player starting in the '15-'16 season, starting along side Roberson in JB's swan song.

Njcuse you deserve a 2 month band! Because you as a long time poster should know better! Happy 4th to all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Personally, I think it is ridiculous that you don't follow the recruiting forums 24/7...

But... BJ is a SF recruit for this year's class. He's a lanky 3 with range who has been moving up recruiting charts the last 6 or 12 months.

Dannng! We're getting recruits out of NorCal now! Wooah Momma!

Thank you to those who actually provided the info I requested. I follow the board and the team fairly closely, but just couldn't place this particular recruit, BJ.

Well Jersey, I'll give you the news. BJ is an under the radar recruit JB wanted from North Philly. He is a little young for his class and appears to have been under-ranked. He has progressed fantastically since signing and his HS team, and him, did well.

His father appears to post regularly and in response people are respectful. Several had hoped he would red-shirt but that does not seem in the cards. While some have classified him as a 2-3, that is nonsense. He is a 3, through and through.

In the long term SU view, BJ looks like he will be a key rotational player starting in the '15-'16 season, starting along side Roberson in JB's swan song.

I think he may see time at the 2. BJ's Dad has posted several times that JB told him and BJ that the the staff considers him a 2/3.

I think he may see time at the 2. BJ's Dad has posted several times that JB told him and BJ that the the staff considers him a 2/3.
Yeah, maybe I should back off that statement a little. But I think BJ is still growing and when he hits 6'8" it will no longer be an option. His shot at additional time this year probably lies in carving out time at the 2. IMO, it is a long shot, but the possibility of taking the sharpshooter role could materialize.

I think long term BJ will fit in nicely at the 3. I think it is his where he will be best suited. But if SU doesn't grab a stud sg soon, crossover from the stud farm at forward may need to occur. I think the madness will stop after SU lands either Whitehead or Briscoe.

And to njcuse, from my reading I like the vibe of BJ's coachability and work ethic. Part of it may be that I just don't get the insights from the other players like I read from OG, but I've been impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom