Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

I sincerely don't know why Melo wouldn't play in this tourney. He would dominate and get tons of press.

Guess I'm not sure what the fascination would be for him to play or dominate against guys not good enough to play in the NBA after playing at the highest level for so many years - but I could be wrong.

Who is the new guy?
Ridiculous that they asked for more supporters to get the tenth guy and that ended up happening faster than announcing

Super annoying

No player committed. They just wanted the capacity to add one without financial obligation.

All 3 players mentioned in recent Ditota article would be good (White, Nichols, Malachi). Also, if Triche is hurt do we need a guard?

No player committed. They just wanted the capacity to add one without financial obligation.

All 3 players mentioned in recent Ditota article would be good (White, Nichols, Malachi). Also, if Triche is hurt do we need a guard?

That’s not what they said though. They tweeted ‘new player alert’ and said he couldn’t be added without more votes. I figure someone reneged or the new player never thought they’d get the votes?? Maybe there’s some gamesmanship in not disclosing the name to competition until the last minute??

That’s not what they said though. They tweeted ‘new player alert’ and said he couldn’t be added without more votes. I figure someone reneged or the new player never thought they’d get the votes?? Maybe there’s some gamesmanship in not disclosing the name to competition until the last minute??

And, after we got to 1000 he tweeted that the name would be released real soon. But then he deleted that tweet about 30 minutes later. Something fell through IMO.

And, after we got to 1000 he tweeted that the name would be released real soon. But then he deleted that tweet about 30 minutes later. Something fell through IMO.

Don’t disagree. We shall see who they add. I think Nichols would make sense since he lives in the area.

I doubt he plays. Was a weird addition, quite honestly, when they announced it. We shall see.
We need someone else. CJ, D-Nick or J Southerland available?

We need someone else. CJ, D-Nick or J Southerland available?

Definitely need help at the 3/4. Thought we needed help there prior to McCullough's potential departure.

Would love Andrew White, Mike Gbinije or Demetrius Nichols.

If he dominated then people would just say that he dominated against a bunch of guys that couldn't make the G-league.

If he didn't dominate, then people would say that he was finished.

Maybe he is finished? Though there are rumblings he'll likely join the Lakers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom