Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

Only 10 more days to add a player.

Roster right now:

C - Arinze Onuaku, Darryl Watkins
F - Hakim Warrick, Chris McCullough
G - Eric Devendorf, John Gillon, Jordan Crawford, Brandon Triche

Crawford can probably play both.

Big question marks surrounding McCullough (pro contract) & Triche (injury). Need another guard or forward in the worst way, IMO.

Weird that they would post on social media that they needed 1,000 votes because they have another player committed, then not announce anyone. To me, that means either the person fell through or they shouldn’t have promoted it as such.

I was reading some articles about what the tournament was turning into. I guess it’s becoming more involved and calculated. Teams were offering some players bigger% of the possible winnings to get them to commit for their team, some players were shopping their talents to the highest bidder, some teams were luring players from other teams to their team offering bonuses, some players have left teams when hearing that someone was getting a bigger % etc. It has led many teams to not naming some team members or adding them till the last minute to keep other teams from recruiting them or putting their players under undo pressure from other teams etc. Sadly it just sounds like the games, exploit of loopholes and extent that people go to whenever enough money is involved.

I was reading some articles about what the tournament was turning into. I guess it’s becoming more involved and calculated. Teams were offering some players bigger% of the possible winnings to get them to commit for their team, some players were shopping their talents to the highest bidder, some teams were luring players from other teams to their team offering bonuses, some players have left teams when hearing that someone was getting a bigger % etc. It has led many teams to not naming some team members or adding them till the last minute to keep other teams from recruiting them or putting their players under undo pressure from other teams etc. Sadly it just sounds like the games, exploit of loopholes and extent that people go to whenever enough money is involved.

I think that may be true of the Overseas Elite & Armored Athlete type teams... but if a Syracuse alum is going to play, they will play with Boeheim’s Army. I think Terrence Roberts is the only guy who played elsewhere and I don’t think he was invited...

I think that may be true of the Overseas Elite & Armored Athlete type teams... but if a Syracuse alum is going to play, they will play with Boeheim’s Army. I think Terrence Roberts is the only guy who played elsewhere and I don’t think he was invited...

I’m not implicating that Boeheim’s Army nor any specific team was involved. Guess it’s just about the more complicated tactics/implications that teams are dealing with (including some players not wanting bigger team rosters to share $ with) and the strategy some teams may be using to deal it.

I’m not implicating that Boeheim’s Army nor any specific team was involved. Guess it’s just about the more complicated tactics/implications that teams are dealing with (including some players not wanting bigger team rosters to share $ with) and the strategy some teams may be using to deal it.

On a macro level, it’s basically the same as the NBA & a salary cap.

I’d count on Triche being healthy by now and if he is we don’t get another guy.

I thought the unequal shares had been going on for awhile.

Unfortunately it’s not that surprising with a share of $2 million at stake.

Was ready to get Silent G chest tatted after the Cameron win

Not sure I like the construction of the team. Not a true SF on the roster and too many Gs if Triche is healthy. Hopefully McCullough will be playing because he is the closest to a SF. Looks like G and Crawford will be playing some SF. Really wish DNic was playing.

Not sure I like the construction of the team. Not a true SF on the roster and too many Gs if Triche is healthy. Hopefully McCullough will be playing because he is the closest to a SF. Looks like G and Crawford will be playing some SF. Really wish DNic was playing.
Gbinije could play the 3, but I agree, I wish we had another quality shooter at the 3, particularly DNic.

I would anticipate more man-to-man. Gbinije & Crawford will see time at forward, and I would anticipate Warrick could see time at center in the right situation.

Love the composition of this team, actually. I think it's the best one we have had. Also, Gbinije is great Triche insurance (as was mentioned in the article). If I was a betting man, I would say the likelihood of Triche playing is not great.

Gbinije could play the 3, but I agree, I wish we had another quality shooter at the 3, particularly DNic.

Yea, I have G and Crawford playing some 3. Team has a lot of talent but is imbalanced. Didn’t like the sound of things from Triche either who would be one of our two best players along with McCullough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom