Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

Is McCullough confirmed? I thought his Philippines contract could be an issue. These last couple adds make me wonder if both he and trichr might be out/very limited. Still love the moves but that’s a lot of minutes to divide if everyone is there

Lets just take the Ennis team approach with McCullough and Bj. Huck up threes and j’s and hope The Hammer and the Prodigal Son provide the put back slams. Bj’s got a nasty jumper as well of course

Best part about the BJ edition is the kid bangs downlow too. we have range and grit

I doubt Triche plays (injury) and even McCullough now. seems like his team is going to play more in Phillipines.

I like the redemption angle with this team. McCullough, who barely played here. Gillon and White, who played for one of the more disappointing teams. Johnson, who transferred. And, of course, Devo. I love that all of these guys have a chance to win something for SU.

Really going to miss Triche -- but between Gbinije & Gillon, we should be OK at PG. Add to that Devendorf & Crawford and it should be fine.

White & Johnson both just finished up stints with NBA Summer League teams so they should bring a high level of shot making & both are capable. Warrick will be the defacto PF with Watkins/Arinze at C.

I think our shotmaking will improve... worried about defense, quite honestly.

Really going to miss Triche -- but between Gbinije & Gillon, we should be OK at PG. Add to that Devendorf & Crawford and it should be fine.

White & Johnson both just finished up stints with NBA Summer League teams so they should bring a high level of shot making & both are capable. Warrick will be the defacto PF with Watkins/Arinze at C.

I think our shotmaking will improve... worried about defense, quite honestly.

There’s not a ton of good D being played in TBT.

It’s primarily about scoring, and in particular from 3.
This team can do that, in spades.

Bummer about Triche.
He was on excellent form prior to the injury.

I guess that confirms it. No Triche nor McCullough. That sucks because IMO they were our two best players. I haven’t ever seen Crawford play.

Curious to see if Jimmy B makes it to the games this weekend. I know he hasn’t in the past, mainly due to travel and recruiting, but being that the games are right up the road at OCC I gotta think he’ll at least make one. Also curious if any of the current players show up.

Teams now get 20k if they win their opening weekend regionals.
So a couple of grand for each player if they can win these first games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom