Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

Now I’m confused too. Is white eligible now or do we need 3,000 votes to get him ? We cleared the 10 hurdle already I thought.

He's eligible, but they have to pay a $3,000 roster fee if they don't get to 3,000 supporters.

Rules don’t say that.

I'm sorry, then. That's what I took away from the article and Tweets.
So, I guess you're saying that they have to get to 3,000 before he's eligible, then.

So, I guess you're saying that they have to get to 3,000 before he's eligible, then.

Your a lawyer. Here’s the link to the rules on adding players. Here’s also a pic of the BA page on the TBT site that says we already qualify for a 10th player. You tell me what you think. I think TBT is trying to play us because they know we have a huge fan base and can get many more supporters.

5E6E16AF-ABAB-47F9-ABF2-FCE69AD29195.png

Your a lawyer. Here’s the link to the rules on adding players. Here’s also a pic of the BA page on the TBT site that says we already qualify for a 10th player. You tell me what you think. I think TBT is trying to play us because they know we have a huge fan base and can get many more supporters.

Well, it looks to me, according to the Post Standard article, that White is only our 10th player. We have passed 1,000 supporters, so it only requires paying $1,000 roster fee.

Now, if the Post Standard left somebody out, and White is our 11th player, then if we have 3,000 supporters, they avoid paying a roster fee.

But Section 2 (a) clearly mentions additional players ten through eighteen, so it seems the players will be permitted so long as the applicable fees are paid.

That's how I read it, anyway.

Well, it looks to me, according to the Post Standard article, that White is only our 10th player. We have passed 1,000 supporters, so it only requires paying $1,000 roster fee.

Now, if the Post Standard left somebody out, and White is our 11th player, then if we have 3,000 supporters, they avoid paying a roster fee.

But Section 2 (a) clearly mentions additional players ten through eighteen, so it seems the players will be permitted so long as the applicable fees are paid.

That's how I read it, anyway.

The 1,000 supporters waives the $1,000 fee.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if Melo committed. I bet remaining Tix would sell out in less than and hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom