Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

I think that makes it 7 guys who have played in the NBA on this team?

Now I’m confused too. Is white eligible now or do we need 3,000 votes to get him ? We cleared the 10 hurdle already I thought.

I know the rules are confusing but heres the deal. Because Boeheims Army had LESS than 9 players signed up by June 1, we have to get 3,000 votes to add a 10th player.

I know the rules are confusing but heres the deal. Because Boeheims Army had LESS than 9 players signed up by June 1, we have to get 3,000 votes to add a 10th player.

But that’s not how the rules read that I posted. And the tbt site says we have unlocked our tenth. Add him now.

But that’s not how the rules read that I posted. And the tbt site says we have unlocked our tenth. Add him now.

While I agree with your read of it, it was confirmed to us that we need the 3,000 votes. We are so close to hitting 3,000. Just about 500 more. We will get it, but need the help! Please send to a friend or two.

No freaking way...

This team just got a WHOLE LOT better.

Given the way the roster is constructed, I could really see this team making some noise. I think this is the best, most versatile group we've ever had.

Holy crap, what a huge "signing."

And as an unrelated aside -- last year, John Gillion talked about how playing for Boeheim's Army really cemented him being part of the 'Cuse family, how he'd felt a little bit like an outsider after being a fifth-year transfer, but how suiting up again / donning the Orange, playing with fellow 'Cuse alums, and being able to experience support from the fanbase made him feel a lot more connected. I'm betting that the same thing will happen with McCullough and White, who were similar short-timers.

This is a team that can win it all.

Huge addition! I think this roster is probably as close to a perfect roster as we are going to see. Hope they win it all.

Love the idea of McCullough, White, Gbinije, Crawford, and pretty much any of our other guards all out on the floor together.

I hope Triche is close to 100%. If so, this team can win the whole thing.

While I agree with your read of it, it was confirmed to us that we need the 3,000 votes. We are so close to hitting 3,000. Just about 500 more. We will get it, but need the help! Please send to a friend or two.

I’d tell the TBT to read their own rules. It’s very specific. And everyone I know pretty much has signed up.

Love that AWIII calls her "Miss Juli". :)

I'm a bit confused - I signed up long ago. So is there a place to "vote"? Or are they calling registering 'voting' (meaning I can't vote again)?

Make sure you are a supporter.. registering is not enough for your vote to count..

I hope Triche is close to 100%. If so, this team can win the whole thing.

Triche is a critical piece but if he can’t play, the addition of Gbinije and his versatility really helps fill the void.

Gonna be interesting to see how Blackwell handles the rotation. Don’t forget about Arinze & Hakim - those two guys dominated last year. We just couldn’t hit an outside shot in the Marquette game. Nichols was the only legit threat. That’ll be different this year I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom