Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

Wow. Big add here. Former 1st rounder with much to prove. If he's healthy, could instantly be a difference maker.

I'm interested to see how Chris looks and agree he could be a real solid addition. Definitely some younger blood with adding him.

Wow. Big add here. Former 1st rounder with much to prove. If he's healthy, could instantly be a difference maker.

I wonder if this will help endear McCullough to the fanbase more -- we barely saw him play during his short tenure here, this might go a long way toward him not only having another opportunity to don the Orange, but also for the fanbase to see him play.

Gillon said as much two years ago -- he really didn't feel fully connected to the program after his one year stint, but playing in TBT two years representing Syracuse really cemented his connection and that he was part of something bigger.

Last edited:
It's posts like these that really annoy me. People can have opinions on decisions and still like kids. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.
We've had posts from people saying that he's basically forgotten or isn't considered a real part of the program.

My post was absolutely a jab at that.

I wonder if this will help endear McCullough to the fanbase more -- we barely saw him play during his short tenure here, this might go a long way toward him not only having another opportunity to don the Orange, but also for the fanbase to see him play.

Gillon said as much two years ago -- he really didn't feel connected to the program after his one year stint, but playing in TBT two years representing Syracuse really cemented that he was part of something bigger.

I think it will. I don't have anything against Chris but his time was so short that it's hard to get too emotionally attached to him. He started the season pretty well and then slumped. He looked like things were headed back in the right direction against FSU when he blew his knee on the fast break. I don't get surprised too often but I was truly surprised that he went pro. I didn't think he had shown enough in his 12 or so games that a team would take a first round chance on him coming off a knee injury, but glad it worked out that at least he went in the first round.

I think he will do well in this format and against this level of competition as he's done pretty well in the D Leagues

Devo and RoboTriche are a REALLY nice start to the guard rotation!!
Devo keeps doing Devo things every year, and Triche looks to be on his best form ever, coming off a hugely productive season in Italy.

And yes - I'm kinda interested to see what C-Mac does, since we got to see far too little of him in his limited Orange career.

IF Hak is still chugging from the Fountain of Youth, we'd welcome him back with open arms.

Hoping to see Southy again too, and Gillon.

Would be really awesome if we could get guys like Andy Rautins or Silent G to play.
And Rak at the 5 spot, so we'd have the D presence, AND some scoring from there too.

Wonder if Melo would wanna get some run for a few weeks?... :cool:

So, they've only announced four players unless I'm counting incorrectly-- wonder who the rest of the roster will be?

So, they've only announced four players unless I'm counting incorrectly-- wonder who the rest of the roster will be?
Devo
Trich
Silent G
McCullough

I remember last year they announced a few at a time so each guy gets his moment. The main guy we didn't have I wanted was Silent G. Hopefully we can get Gillon and Southerland and some servicable big guys for a rotation. Arinze and CJ? I think Jackson is not quite in good enough shape though.

Actually, they've only announced 3 players, and G kinda announced himself.

Bigs are useless in this tournament. Get Gillon, Southy, and maybe one more forward and call it a day.

Bigs are useless in this tournament. Get Gillon, Southy, and maybe one more forward and call it a day.
So Melo then? I kid I kid. Honestly we know it's coming so we might as well get it out of the way early amd move past it

So Melo then? I kid I kid. Honestly we know it's coming so we might as well get it out of the way early amd move past it

Honestly, why not? He’s not under contract with anyone. Know it’s a pipe dream but if it was ever going to happen, this might be the year (or the year after he retires retires, which who knows? That might be this year, too.).

Hakim played very well in the G League this year. He is still capable. Not sure what he wants to do though.

Onuaku & Nichols would be big pieces. Wouldn’t mind Kris Joseph as well if we can’t get Warrick. Need some wings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom