Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

Josh Pace was already there last year in the stands in Atlanta. He sat about two rows down from me. Would love to see Gerry play with that squad!

The tournament is played during a prime recruiting season. Would be very surprised if either were able to play, given their coaching duties.

Did I hear correctly that teams/players will receive money now after reaching a certain round (fourth?) , instead of only if they win it all?

Did I hear correctly that teams/players will receive money now after reaching a certain round (fourth?) , instead of only if they win it all?

"Also, for the first time, each of the eight Regional champions will earn a prize equal to 25 percent of that Region’s ticket sales."

"Also, for the first time, each of the eight Regional champions will earn a prize equal to 25 percent of that Region’s ticket sales."

Thanks. Awesome!

That's a good development.

Next... a split of the TV $$$.

Thanks. Awesome!
I have to think, given the 8 regional sites, that BA will be at least in the top 3 in ticket sales (possibly headed only by Columbus and Lexington. If I have to guess, SU beats both.

Give it time.

Unless they start selling out venues and turnover profits, it ain't happening. The exposure these guys get for summer basketball is outstanding. Showcases against top-flight competition. They all get free accommodations and travel after a certain point. Ain't happening.

Unless they start selling out venues and turnover profits, it ain't happening. The exposure these guys get for summer basketball is outstanding. Showcases against top-flight competition. They all get free accommodations and travel after a certain point. Ain't happening.
Ok.

So we're set in the backcourt with triche, Devo and gillon. All 3 should see serious minutes. We're set at center and power forward with mookie, mccullough, and warrick splitting time between those 2 spots. Seems like we can really use a small forward who can drill the 3. What do you guys think? Nichols? Southerland? Who's your top choice that u think we can actually get?

So we're set in the backcourt with triche, Devo and gillon. All 3 should see serious minutes. We're set at center and power forward with mookie, mccullough, and warrick splitting time between those 2 spots. Seems like we can really use a small forward who can drill the 3. What do you guys think? Nichols? Southerland? Who's your top choice that u think we can actually get?
Nichols played really well last summer.

I have to think, given the 8 regional sites, that BA will be at least in the top 3 in ticket sales (possibly headed only by Columbus and Lexington. If I have to guess, SU beats both.

Yeah, I was wondering about all that. It feels like this concept is still young, and nobody knows how big it'll get.

And I wonder if there's a benefit to the usual observation that S.U. doesn't put many players into the NBA. If that's accurate, then the next wave of near-misses are here, maybe.

I just like the idea of these guys getting at least enough money to cover living costs while they do the tournament thing.

I think both Nichols and dirty. They were both on the team last year. If I had to pick 1 I would go with Nichols but I think both could do it and that is very possible.

I think both Nichols and dirty. They were both on the team last year. If I had to pick 1 I would go with Nichols but I think both could do it and that is very possible.

But do you see Southerland playing the same kind of role as he did several years ago? By that, I mean basically running around frantically trying to get open for a 3. That did seem to wok, because others coaches had to put their best defenders on him, sometimes.

White is the dream addition, but Nichols and Gbenije ain't too bad either.

Andrew White?

Weird that Gbinije announced on his IG page yet no official announcement?

Gbinije & White would make this team younger and much better offensively. Nichols would be really, really good too.

Weird that Gbinije announced on his IG page yet no official announcement?

Gbinije & White would make this team younger and much better offensively. Nichols would be really, really good too.

Well... never mind.

Crawford is a stud, as is Onuaku.

Roster for now:

G - Triche, Devendorf, Gillon, Crawford
F - Warrick, McCullough
C - Watkins, Onuaku

Would expect one more wing, though Crawford is tough enough to play there if needed.

Wes Johnson and Andrew White!

Former Syracuse center Arinze Onuaku and former Xavier (and NBA) guard Jordan Crawford were the latest roster members added

While crawford is a very good player, it’s a shame the roster won’t be all orange again. Hopefully they add one more player. They lack a true SF that can shoot. Dnic come on down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom