Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

Guards -- Triche, Devendorf, Gbinije
Forwards -- McCullough
Centers --

Likely additions, based on previous years: John Gillon, James Southerland

Possible additions: Kris Joseph, Andrew White, Arinze Onuaku, C.J. Fair, Demetris Nichols, Dashonte Riley, Hakim Warrick

I think we'll add two more forwards, one more guard and two centers.

Preference would be Gillon, Onuaku, White, Warrick, Riley.

Honestly, why not? He’s not under contract with anyone. Know it’s a pipe dream but if it was ever going to happen, this might be the year (or the year after he retires retires, which who knows? That might be this year, too.).
Since he has made around $250 million as a player in salary I'm going to guess chasing $2m that is being divided 13 ways is probably not something that makes sense for him.

Since he has made around $250 million as a player in salary I'm going to guess chasing $2m that is being divided 13 ways is probably not something that makes sense for him.

I think at this point in his life, he's not worried about the money either way. He'd do it for the fun of it and playing with Hakim again.

I think at this point in his life, he's not worried about the money either way. He'd do it for the fun of it and playing with Hakim again.

And he did have a role as the host for the TBT Final Four in 2017. Might not be all that far fetched...

Am I correct to note that Saturday the initial main squad needs to be announced?

Am I correct to note that Saturday the initial main squad needs to be announced?
Correct. Team rosters must include a minimum of 7 players by Saturday June 1 at noon Eastern US time.

From the TBT website:

III. TEAM ROSTERS

1. To be eligible to compete in the Tournament, a Team’s roster shall consist of at least seven (7) Players by 12 pm (NOON) ET on June 1, 2019.
a. A Team may add, but not subtract, Players after June 1, 2019 and up to seventy-two hours before the day of the Team’s first game, but only after Producer has received a $1,000 Player Registration Fee, as described immediately below in III, 2 or if the Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters at least seventy-two (72) hours before the Team’s first game.

2. Any Team seeking to add a Player beyond the first nine (9) Players or add any Player after June 1, 2019 shall only be permitted to add the Player to the Team’s roster after a $1,000 Player Registration Fee has been received by the Producer or if that Team has accrued 1,000 registered supporters before seventy-two hours before its first game.
a. The $1,000 Player Registration Fee must be paid to Producer prior to the registration of Players ten (10) through eighteen (18). A Team may add a Player after the Tournament has begun only after advancing to Round 4. The Player Registration Fee for adding a Player before Round 4 shall be $2,000.
b. A Team that has accrued 1,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add a tenth Player without paying the $1,000 Player Registration Fee.
c. A Team that has accrued 3,000 registered supporters prior to 72 hours before its first game shall be permitted to add an eleventh Player without paying an additional $1,000 Player Registration Fee.
i. Example A: Team A has nine (9) Players and wants to add two (2) Players before it plays a game in the Tournament. The Player Registration Fee is $1,000 per Player. Thus, Player Registration Fees totaling $2,000 ($1,000 per Player) must be received by Producer prior to the additional Players being permitted to play for Team A.
ii. Example B: Team B has 9 Players and wants to add a Player for its first round game. The Player Registration Fee is $1,000. Team B then wins its first three games and wants to add an 11th Player for its fourth round game. The Player Registration Fee is $2,000.

And he did have a role as the host for the TBT Final Four in 2017. Might not be all that far fetched...

Still think it’s probably a pipe dream. But if there was any set of circumstances that would allow him to play, it would be his current situation.

Guards -- Triche, Devendorf, Gbinije
Forwards -- McCullough
Centers --

Likely additions, based on previous years: John Gillon, James Southerland

Possible additions: Kris Joseph, Andrew White, Arinze Onuaku, C.J. Fair, Demetris Nichols, Dashonte Riley, Hakim Warrick

I think we'll add two more forwards, one more guard and two centers.

Preference would be Gillon, Onuaku, White, Warrick, Riley.

This tournament is all about shooting. They don't practice enough together to play lock down D so there are open shots on every possession, and the team that hits the most wins it. No coincidence that Overseas Elite hits the most 3's every tournament and also wins every tournament.

Guards - Triche, Devendorf, Gillon
Forwards - Gbinije (ideal additions White, Nichols)
Centers - McCullough (ideal addition Warrick)

If they can get those 8 guys anyone else they get would be gravy. Would love to see Rautins on the team for obvious reasons, but I think White and Gbinije would give them a shot at winning it all.

This tournament is all about shooting. They don't practice enough together to play lock down D so there are open shots on every possession, and the team that hits the most wins it. No coincidence that Overseas Elite hits the most 3's every tournament and also wins every tournament.

Guards - Triche, Devendorf, Gillon
Forwards - Gbinije (ideal additions White, Nichols)
Centers - McCullough (ideal addition Warrick)

If they can get those 8 guys anyone else they get would be gravy. Would love to see Rautins on the team for obvious reasons, but I think White and Gbinije would give them a shot at winning it all.

Still think you need a center. Probably could get away with Warrick as a primary option there but not sure he can play the full game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom