Boeheim’s Army Roster | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim’s Army Roster

I guess that confirms it. No Triche nor McCullough. That sucks because IMO they were our two best players. I haven’t ever seen Crawford play.

I don't know how you can consider McCullough one of our better players... he hasn't been on the NBA radar for two years and has bounced around different pro leagues.

BJ Johnson is a better player right now. Had two 10-day contracts with the Hawks, performed admirably in the games he played, signed a partial guarantee deal with the Kings.

McCullough averaged 8.4 & 4.6 in 7 games in the G-League last year. Johnson nearly doubled his scoring output (15.5 ppg) and averaged more rebounds.

Additionally, Andrew White averaged 12.9 ppg in the G-League last year and also had a couple cups of coffee more recently than McCullough.

Always thought McCullough was overvalued on this board. Not meant to bash him at all as it would have been nice to see how he's doing now. But I think we have replaced him with more than capable alternatives.

Triche, however, I agree with you about. I think Crawford is more of a scorer/2-guard. Gbinije is a decent replacement to Triche but Triche two years ago was the team's best player.

Might CMac be available for the 2nd weekend, if his team gets eliminated?

Yes. I was thinking more this weekend and having someone come in the 2nd weekend may be tough to integrate.

I don't know how you can consider McCullough one of our better players... he hasn't been on the NBA radar for two years and has bounced around different pro leagues.

BJ Johnson is a better player right now. Had two 10-day contracts with the Hawks, performed admirably in the games he played, signed a partial guarantee deal with the Kings.

McCullough averaged 8.4 & 4.6 in 7 games in the G-League last year. Johnson nearly doubled his scoring output (15.5 ppg) and averaged more rebounds.

Additionally, Andrew White averaged 12.9 ppg in the G-League last year and also had a couple cups of coffee more recently than McCullough.

Always thought McCullough was overvalued on this board. Not meant to bash him at all as it would have been nice to see how he's doing now. But I think we have replaced him with more than capable alternatives.

Triche, however, I agree with you about. I think Crawford is more of a scorer/2-guard. Gbinije is a decent replacement to Triche but Triche two years ago was the team's best player.

McCullough has played off and on in the nba over 4 seasons (not many games) in addition to the G league. During his 3 seasons in the G league he’s averaged over 13ppg and almost 7rpg including being named an all star one season. He’s playing in the Philippines now and the 3 games I’ve seen box scores for he’s had 47, 37, and 24 points. He would do great in this setting.

I'm not going for popularity points with this opinion but this is great news. As much as some of you like the Army - and I do also - it's far more important that Chris further his professional career that guarantees him a paycheck and I have a hard time wishing him not to do well just because of this TBT tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom