boeheim is a hero | Syracusefan.com

boeheim is a hero

Millhouse

Living Legend
do we want to reward euro electric slide soccer playing flopping little girls. if you jump, i'm going to slide under you. if you try to avoid contact, i'll just fall down and pretend like there was

or do we want to reward high flying graceful artistry

they should build a statue of jb. not just at the dome. everywhere where there is a hoop.

you can't just change the rules. you have to hold the refs accountable. old horse new tricks.

Last edited:
do we want to reward euro electric slide soccer playing flopping little girls. if you jump, i'm going to slide under you. if you try to avoid contact, i'll just fall down and pretend like there was

or do we want to reward high flying graceful artistry

they should build a statue of jb. not just at the dome. everywhere where there is a hoop.

you can't just change the rules. you have to hold the refs accountable. old horse new tricks.
Did he accomplish anything other than sealing the loss?

It was the best thing he could have done in that situation IMO. If you don't do it during the game right at the end of the prime time game like that then its not the number one thing being talked about in sports for the next week.

yes. he accomplished "im mad as hell and im not gonna take it anymore"

every non duke fan across the country loved what he did. duke has been flopping and getting bogus calls for 30 years at cameron and just about everywhere else. its about time someone went apestuff over it. lose the battle, win the war.

This wasn't about winning or losing, this was about how Duke gets every call and if you criticize the Ref's you are the bad guy and you get fined.

This was about all the bad calls and non-calls building up until he could not take it anymore.

We're gonna make the NCAAs, and this will be remembered. We may not get such a bad call again, we may, but then again, we may not.

He saved the sport and set the standard by which we should aspire to live
Post of the century.
awesome-puppy-poster.jpeg

I just thought he temporarily lost it...I'd rather have had a chance to win the game. I still like Boeheim. I just think he made a mistake.

I just thought he temporarily lost it...I'd rather have had a chance to win the game. I still like Boeheim. I just think he made a mistake.

Temporary yes but it was building and he had to have thought about it. I believe it was conscious decision to continue on at that point and make a stand.

Boeheim's the best. Can't believe it took this long for a coach to flip out in Durham. By flipping out he said we're not taking this crap here, my teams good enough to win it all this year, we're pi$$ed, and i'm making sure my team is fired up the rest of the year.