Boeheim swears on the live presser lol | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim swears on the live presser lol

By accident . He said Shhit, then ass a few minutes later. Just funny to hear.
Haha I'd love to see the video of this. Anybody got the link? The smile on his face after Tyler hit that shot, haven't seen him that happy in a decade. And Ennis showed more emotion after that shot than he has in the previous 23 games!!

Boeheim clearly loves this team, they are taking in his teaching and Ennis is providing some serious court leadership. So freaking awesome this year.

where did you see the presser. I can't find them anymore on the new improved (but not really) CUSE.COM

Former Raptors coach Jay Triano would swear at least once a month during post gamers. Triano seems pretty calm so it was always unexpected.

He used the line "What the F you gonna do" a few times.

where did you see the presser. I can't find them anymore on the new improved (but not really) CUSE.COM

The local syracuse timewarner station shows them live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfHRlXCsV4

For anyone that wants the full presser. Nice quality and on Youtube instead of dealing with awful syracuse.com video player. GO ORANGE!

Thanks, you can also watch Dixon's presser there too. What an insufferable sh!tbag this guy is. He's trying very hard to act like the noble, player-first coach but it always comes across more as self-promotion. Plus he calls Ennis "EEnis" like "penis." King of the Douches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom