Boeheim will coach tomorrow per Wildhack announcement | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim will coach tomorrow per Wildhack announcement

There is no sense of privacy anymore in this world. Everyone has to go out of their way to get their moment in the spotlight. And shame on the media aka Michael Benny interviewing this poor kid, he has spent about a minute trying to grasp the depth of this tragedy and yet someone feels compelled to point a camera in his face.

Here's our boy...Ben - maybe all in Syracuse and surroundings know who he is - I didn't- interesting!

Title: Owner of Upstate Shredding-Ben Weitsman.
Born in: Owego.
Lives in: Vestal.
Family: Married to Kim, 32. Adam and Kim Weitsman have one daughter, Clover, 4.
Education: Weitsman graduated from Owego Free Academy in 1986. He attended Long Island University from 1986 to 1989 but did not get a degree.

Professional background: In August 1996, Weitsman began discussions about establishing a new business called Upstate Shredding. Six months later, Upstate Shredding opened on a 17-acre site in the Tioga Industrial Park in Owego. Before getting into the scrap business — a transition Weitsman said he never expected to make — he was the director of an art gallery in SoHo, a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan. Afterward, Weitsman owned his own small art gallery.

The past 15 years of Upstate Shredding-Ben Weitsman owner Adam Weitsman's life are fit for the pages of a book. Weitsman is a convicted felon who served almost a year in prison for check-kiting. He built a $30 million mansion on Skaneateles Lake, which is near a 115-year-old restaurant he is renovating. Meanwhile, Weitsman's company now has 18 locations, about 500 employees and is closing in on $1 billion a year in sales.

Does a lot of charity donating to offset his past.

Needs a translator - PR guy. He certainly can afford one. How he got involved with Jim and the basketball team is apparently another story.
That story would be $$$

Call me crazy, but I have no problem with the wealthy donor serving as JB’s unofficial spokesman. Sure he went to jail, but since then, he worked hard and made a huge fortune in an industry that has a absolutely no connection to organized crime or any kind of shadiness. Of course, that industry is...

*checks notes*

...scrap metal disposal?
If that was a Kentucky or Duke fan this board would be casting aspersions left and right.

He is being talked to. By the media.

And he’s answering.
Because he’s a free person and not under some gag ruling.

Should he just answer whatever questions he’s getting asked with “no comment”, or maybe take a page out of Marshawn’s or Rasheed’s respective media playbooks, and just repeat the same non-answer answer to any questions asked?

He should respectfully decline to comment and direct all further questions to the Boeheim’s attorney or the university.

He should respectfully decline to comment and direct all further questions to the Boeheim’s attorney or the university.

Agreed.

But, he’s clearly not that kinda guy.

Boeheim on coaching today: "The University makes those decisions". Hmm...

Previous personal experiences "all pale in comparison to this."

Weitsman is currently in Los Angeles to attend the Academy Awards with his friend Dan Bilzerian. Here is Bilzerian’s Wikipedia page:

Dan Bilzerian - Wikipedia

I've read about this Bilzerian scumbag before, but he's more of a POS than I previously thought.

Smh, hard to believe he’s even a real person. Comes off like an over the top movie character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom