Donte Greene
CJ Fair
Trevor Cooney
James Southerland
Baye Moussa Keita

Seem like the foundation.
If Mike Gbinije is available maybe.
We could use a big.

IIRC, Rick Jackson was really out of shape last summer, and Donte took a lot of bad shots (shocker, right?).
Christmas would be a great addition, and Arinze, too.

Attachments

• 667A50D4-1001-409E-9C27-EF6D2C15EC78.jpeg
    667A50D4-1001-409E-9C27-EF6D2C15EC78.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 24
Most realistic team:

Triche/Devendorf/Gillon/Cooney in backcourt

Joseph/Southerland/Fair as wings

Riley/Keita as centers

Wish list: Rautins, Onuaku, Christmas

Think any of the 3 on the wishlist would make the team elite.

This BA thing is bordering on as much fun and excitement as the Cuse team. With much less downside.

The comeback game, one of the Morris twins talking crap, the Devendorf post game thing...I was as fired up during that stuff as I would be in a regular season game.

The comeback game, one of the Morris twins talking crap, the Devendorf post game thing...I was as fired up during that stuff as I would be in a regular season game.
It's like eating your favorite dessert and there are half the calories. It's great.

Having Hak will make a huge difference. Dash Riley was awesome last year and should provide some solid big for us this year. Must say... this tournament is very engaging and enjoyable and I'm looking forward to this year big time!

LGO!!!

Having Hak will make a huge difference. Dash Riley was awesome last year and should provide some solid big for us this year. Must say... this tournament is very engaging and enjoyable and I'm looking forward to this year big time!

LGO!!!

I qualify this by stating up front that I love, love, love Hak.

Two seasons ago, I was very much looking forward to seeing Hak dominate this tournament. I was surprised to see that he appears to have lost some spring in his step [not surprising -- he's in his mid-30s]. He forced a little, and sometimes tried to do too much.

I like Warrick as a role player on this team, but like the fact that we've got younger options like Kris and Southerland. Hak can be a step up from the likes of TRob, but he isn't the same player he used to be.

Again, huge Hak fan -- not trying to be overly critical of him.

Love the paul harris and hal additions. Physicality to wear down the opponent so Triche and Devendorf can find their openings.

The most productive lineup, imo, would be Triche, Devendorf, Joseph, Southerland, and Riley (assuming no AO/Rak).

I qualify this by stating up front that I love, love, love Hak.

Two seasons ago, I was very much looking forward to seeing Hak dominate this tournament. I was surprised to see that he appears to have lost some spring in his step [not surprising -- he's in his mid-30s]. He forced a little, and sometimes tried to do too much.

I like Warrick as a role player on this team, but like the fact that we've got younger options like Kris and Southerland. Hak can be a step up from the likes of TRob, but he isn't the same player he used to be.

Again, huge Hak fan -- not trying to be overly critical of him.

It is what it is. Its not a knock on a him. I said the same thing two pages up.

Its not 2005 anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom