Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021

Wow Boehiems Army is NOT playing around this year, great to see.

This team has a great mix of youth, veteran leadership, athleticism, shooting, ball handling, rebounding, defense, toughness, and talent. This teams looks to be the hardest out in the tournament.

The guys we have added are elite, like Eric said...this team is Elite and we still have one more high profile yet announced. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m really excited to watch these games and watch us take home the title!!

Didn’t he play against us one year while at Marshall and put up some good numbers on us?

Attachments

• 557887BC-8C8C-4C68-B116-31CEF1C14514.jpeg
    557887BC-8C8C-4C68-B116-31CEF1C14514.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 69
I know they want to win to grab the money. All the power to them for that. But as a fan I'm not as interested as they add more guys without a SYR pedigree. That's the big appeal to me, watching the SYR guys rep the Orange again. The more non -SYR guys they bring in, the less inclined I am to be interested and engaged with it.

I know they want to win to grab the money. All the power to them for that. But as a fan I'm not as interested as they add more guys without a SYR pedigree. That's the big appeal to me, watching the SYR guys rep the Orange again. The more non -SYR guys they bring in, the less inclined I am to be interested and engaged with it.
While I would love all Syracuse guys it’s a lot more fun when they advance past the first one or two games, and the way the team has been structured the last few years with all ex-orange players has not been working so a change was needed.

the core is still Syracuse so I really have no qualms with it.

Belbey talked about reaching out to some of the SU stars that we would like to see on BA one day... Melo, Dion, Battle, Wes (tried talking him out of retirement), Ennis (coming back from injury), Rak (was committed to play but got hurt).

It's tough. If say there was a mini league or they did round robin groups and then a tourney I would agree more as you get to enjoy the nostalgia of favorite Cuse players for a few games for sure. Instead you see some guys in great game shape and form and others that are a shell of their former selves and it ends up being a frustratingly quicker exit.

Any idea why Kane wasn’t back on his former TBT team?

So is it now possible for Weitsman to really help out SU like he is Boeheim’s Army?

I’d rather lose with our guys than win with this team.
I guess i can understand some people thinking like this but is it any different than your favorite pro team signing a hired gun to get over the top. I'm a Cubs fan and when they sacrificed their top prospect to get Aroldis Chapman for a few months did anyone care when they hoisted their 1st WS win in over a century? Let BA win it once and then worry about it. Can you be happy for these guys who probably need the cabbage.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom