Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

Christmas can play the four for this squad.

Seriously. Bring in him. Can't play Rick much moving forward against some athletic forwards/bigs.

Just finished watching the game again. The zone was never really the issue. FOE didn't shoot the ball well in the first half and had to work hard to get open looks. Obviously they got complacent with the big lead in the second half, but it's hard to keep up the offensive effort against the zone for an entire game no matter what the score.

I'd say we dug ourselves in a hole because we couldn't make shots and had a ton of unforced errors at the end of the first half. Our man D to start the second half was pretty bad. Blackwell had to figure out the right lineup as well.

Overall, our outside shooting this weekend (other than Dirty today) was horrible. Complete 180 from the first weekend. I don't know, maybe it was the gym?

Just finished watching the game again. The zone was never really the issue. FOE didn't shoot the ball well in the first half and had to work hard to get open looks. Obviously they got complacent with the big lead in the second half, but it's hard to keep up the offensive effort against the zone for an entire game no matter what the score.

I'd say we dug ourselves in a hole because we couldn't make shots and had a ton of unforced errors at the end of the first half. Our man D to start the second half was pretty bad. Blackwell had to figure out the right lineup as well.

Overall, our outside shooting this weekend (other than Dirty today) was horrible. Complete 180 from the first weekend. I don't know, maybe it was the gym?

Rick didn't much today either and he played just about the entire first half. He and Cj are having a really hard time making layups in this tournament.

I'll have to watch it again but I thought defensive rebounding was a huge issue in that 1H. Also Greene going one-on-one were killers. Triche said it in the postgame how they really don't want to be doing that stuff and taking bad shots (cough, Donte). I did think FOE's ball movement was excellent in the 1H. They missed a bunch of looks too.

That first half had me thinking about this old spiritual/folk song.

Substitute Boeheim's Army for Pharaoh's Army. (Oh me of little faith)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom