Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

Why? They have good players. Good guards. They're moving the ball really well and BA is lucky they aren't down more. Only Devo can score and Donte takes horrible shots.

Good players, but they are just putting in more effort unfortunately. Our guys are getting out worked. This one is over.

I wish Greene put in as much effort and enthusiasm into his defense and offense as he does with arguing with the refs over fouls

Embarrassing really. Wish this was on the U.

Fair, Jackson, Triche and Green all gotta grow a pair. Morris trash talking calling them bad defenders that hide behind the zone.

Have some pride, you're being out played by some punks.

Hah. Morris bros better coaches than Blackwell. He knows it's over, and has us by the balls.

I'll stop commenting. Nothing good to say. Donte thinks he's MJ.

Rick J getting killed in there
Everyone keeps saying Christmas should be on the team in place of Riley. He should be there in place of Jackson.

I hope they don't get Donte Greene on next year's team again

Hope he doesn't come out of the locker room, and heads home. Better chance to win.

Hah. Morris bros better coaches than Blackwell. He's knows it's over.

I'll stop commenting. Nothing good to say. Donte thinks he's MJ.

Morris is a dumb punk that can't help himself. No respect, no courtesy. Furious he's going to be a Celtic, think both the twins are amateurs and divas.

Morris is a dumb punk that can't help himself. No respect, no courtesy. Furious he's going to be a Celtic, think both the twins are amateurs and divas.

They both are punks, but they are punking our guys with ease. He set up the play to get a wide open 3.

They both are punks, but they are punking our guys with ease. He set up the play to get a wide open 3.
His play didn't work, Waynes just hit a deep three and made Morris look good. that was like 10 ft off the line

His play didn't work, Waynes just hit a deep three and made Morris look good. that was like 10 ft off the line

It was an NBA three basically, so yeah. Wasn't some prayer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom