Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

This is rough. Passing is atrocious. We have like one or two assists?!

My suggestion for next year's ideal roster: G: Devendorf, Rautins, Triche, Scoop;
F: KJo, Fair, Gbinije, Southerland;
C: Rak, Riley.

His play didn't work, Waynes just hit a deep three and made Morris look good. that was like 10 ft off the line

Triche refused to play defense on that play, too.

Fair, Jackson, Triche and Green all gotta grow a pair. Morris trash talking calling them bad defenders that hide behind the zone.

Have some pride, you're being out played by some punks.
More proof that this BS narrative is EVERYWHERE!!! This is exactly what ALL coaches say to recruit against us!

Maybe we should get Gary Battle on staff. He sounds like he can sell the program!!!

This is rough. Passing is atrocious. We have like one or two assists?!

Iso ball. Our one assist was a kick out to CJ for 3. Last time we looked like we had a chance. Donte is a blackhole. No one wants to pass, and Rick can't rebound to save his life. Blackwell has no clue what he's doing.

My suggestion for next year's ideal roster: G: Devendorf, Rautins, Triche, Scoop;
: KJo, Fair, Gbinije, Southerland;
C: Rak, Riley.

If Rautins and Kris jo haven't played the past 3 years I doubt they will ever play.

Good god Jennifer Hale what a dumb a$$ question. Are you comfortable playing man? WTH do you expect with that troll job question.

Iso ball. Our one assist was a kick out to CJ for 3. Last time we looked like we had a chance. Donte is a blackhole. No one wants to pass, and Rick can't rebound to save his life. Blackwell has no clue what he's doing.

Eh, too many bad habits. Not on Blackwell.

Donte Greene's killing me. They are going at him every defensive possession.

Eh, too many bad habits. Not on Blackwell.

Just doesn't put the right lineup in there.

This is over. We won't even score 44.

They need to take Boeheim's name off this. Blackwell's Army. A disgrace to the Boeheim name.

Geez you're bashing the guys more in this thing than it seems like you do in a real Syracuse game.

Geez you're bashing the guys more in this thing than it seems like you do in a real Syracuse game.

Probably. It's embarrassing.

Did Fran say during the last game that Donte had a workout for Charlotte?

Wouldn't it be interesting if they saw this and cancelled!!!

We aren't overmatched. We're the stronger and more talented team. WE're flat right now and have to show some grit.

Better players on Team FOE. Certainly fundamentally and from a ball movement standpoint. We have some tall guys and one warrior in Devendorf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom